Tracie at LNT..
    Trying to get ahold of you, but your email bounced back (using affilliates@lnt.com).

I need to link to a category of your products, not an individual product. Can't for the life of me figure out how though. Can you help?

Thanks,
    Bethany

Hi Bethany,

I was just about to respond to your email, but I'll respond here in case anyone else has the same question.

I don't think you can link to any category if it isn't created by me So, I will go ahead and create one to go to the Blenders category. It will be a text link.

Are there any other categories you might need??? Let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you,

Tracie Wexler
    affiliates@lnt.com

Thank you! Much appreciated!
    Oh, how about one for slow cookers, too?
    Thanks again.

Hi Bethany,

Blenders is up, Slow Cookers next. Just email me directly if you need anything else

Tracie, your email keeps bouncing back to me so I have to post here.

That Blender link you made is going directly to the homepage, could it go to the blender category, please?

Thanks.

Hi Bethany,

Not sure why the emails are bouncing back... you can contact me directly at wexlert@gsicommerce.com.

Regarding the link, I have it on my end going to the correct category. However, when I tested it through my test affiliate account, I also noticed it is going to the homepage. I have contacted LinkShare for assistance and will get back to you shortly.

Thank you,
    Tracie

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread