More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Adsense Updating Slow Today?
    Hope so! Otherwise I may have a problem.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Check and see if your ads are displaying properly, my stats and ads are ok, but Iíve been on a few site tonight that show ďYou are unauthorized to view this pageĒ where the G ads should be. Not sure if it is related, but Iíve never seen that on those sites until tonight.
    Just a squirrel trying to get a nut, in the Internet jungle.

Quote Originally Posted by Trying to Win
    Check and see if your ads are displaying properly, my stats and ads are ok, but Iíve been on a few site tonight that show ďYou are unauthorized to view this pageĒ where the G ads should be. Not sure if it is related, but Iíve never seen that on those sites until tonight.

QUICK UPDATE: Ads not showing as they usually do on some of my pages.
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

They must be having some problems, I wonder how long it's been going on. My cash flow from them has been a little on the low side the last couple of days. I wonder if it's related, I'm going to a bunch of my pages to see if I see anything.

Iíve checked a lot of pages over 3 sites, and have found more public service ads than usual but not too bad. Stats are slightly down, but the day is not over yet.

Nothing compared to the problems Iíve seen on some other sites.

could be because of the upcoming easter school break - many people were probably travelling today and i expect that traffic may be down on alot of our sites to begin with.
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

As Trying To Win indicated, I was seeing PSA's in places they had never shown up before. Something was a bit tipsy. So far today, things seem normal.

OOOPS just realized was an old POST, LOL GethsemeneRose's Avatar
    Ok I saw the PSA box when I signed up for adsense yesterday. We do not get paid for those correct?

i have a problem accessing adsense homepage.. ads showing well.

Quote Originally Posted by GethsemeneRose
    Ok I saw the PSA box when I signed up for adsense yesterday. We do not get paid for those correct?
    Correct - you do not get paid for these.

I have a few blogs and one of them the ads just dropped off the template. I can see them on single pages but the home page there is a big blank spot. Never had problems with it until now and my sales are down with that channel. Obviously if it isn't showing up...

I wonder if Google is working on this??

Any updates on this?? Anybody still running into the same issues? I still am.

Quote Originally Posted by Remmy1611
    I have a few blogs and one of them the ads just dropped off the template. I can see them on single pages but the home page there is a big blank spot. Never had problems with it until now and my sales are down with that channel. Obviously if it isn't showing up...
    This is quite common if you are running multiple ads on a page - one will show up as a blank spot. Best bet is to place the second (or third) ad in a place that does not look so bad if it shows blank.

Well the only reason I am kind of curious about all this is because all of my other pages are fine. My permalink pages are fine and ads show up. It is the main page that seems to be not matching relevant content and that's if the ads show up. I am getting ads for just things I don't even have on my content.

I have also placed
    <!-- google_ad_section_start --> and
    <!-- google_ad_section_end -->

around my content in my index.php file. Things have been going real well for months until just recently.

Not that it isn't me... but I am beginning to wonder if it isn't me...

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread