Still helping the scum!
    I received one of those CJ invites today, that shows me that CJ is still going in the wrong direction.

Details:

With an attractive payout and exciting offers, PermissionResearch is a must have for any Commission Junction Web Services publisher! And, we've just introduced another cool, new member benefit that's sure to drive conversion
    Permission Research dot com

Site Advisor info - Red downloads
    This site appears to have a business relationship with Comscore/Marketscore, a known provider of adware, spyware or other unwanted programs. Use caution before downloading from this site.

CJ seems to have no problem promoting this junk!
    Just a squirrel trying to get a nut, in the Internet jungle.

CJ promote that many bloody scumbags and assoles I'm wondering if they own any of them to save paying out the genuine affiliates comissions !!!!!
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Would not surprise me.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    CJ knows their cut from double dipping BHO's is contingent upon helping these outfits infest and re-infest shoppers systems. The info scrapers also fuel CJ's e-mail blasting Supers affiliates and their SEM teamates.

I notice the Netflix (LS Duper) loves dealing with all the Adware infestation sites as they love hijacked cookie washing traffic.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

I must say that I am so thankful for everyone here at ABW, for opening my eyes to all the bad junk on the net. Iíve dropped many programs due to the facts I have learned about here.

You guys and girls have helped me see the light, in so many ways, in the past I would have promoted the program just to get any comish I could. But having your eyes opened to the fact that you would be promoting someone who would than turn around an steal your cash out from under you is an eye opener.

There is no doubt in my mind, that learning everything that I have learned from all of your posts at ABW has moved my business in the right direction.

I only wish that every affiliate marketer would take the time to read the posts here, and take the time to implement them into their business. If they did it would get rid of junk programs like that.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread