Looking for Debt Relief Affiliate Program
    I'm starting up a debt relief website and am looking for a debt relief affiliate program that enables me to place a form to begin collecting the data directly on my site. The form can submit directly to the affiliate program, I'm not interested in obtaining a copy of this info. It would just fit my look a lot better and look more professional in my opinion to have the form right on the page instead of a standard affiliate link. Anyone know of such a program? I've already browsed through linkshare and CJ.

I'll buy bankruptcy leads from you and can set you up with an inframed form and a dedicated toll free. You can continue to shop other debt relief programs, as long as the consumer sees the distinction, you can probably have contemporaneous offers up there without diluting my quality.

Maynard, MA
    Debt Relief Affliliates
    ClearOne is a pretty big name, available through ShareaSale; also Credit Solutions through either NCSReporting or Commission Soup.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread