ABW Ambassador
    I've had a great week so far and things appear to be picking back up. Can't imagine what it would have been had I not lost my google ranks. But I'm still ever so greatful. Thank you, thank you, thank you. God I love this job. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Happy Dance [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    I'm really surprised, I thought it would be a bit slow after christmas but it's powering along, I've had traffic and sales to equal the pre-Christmas rush!
    Not complaining, but certainly wasn't expecting it!
    I love this job too...where else could you get paid to sit in your slippers and nightie, with a cuppa and work [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Sometimes I put on a suit and tie and pretend someone is breathing down my neck telling me to "get to work"

NOT [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Dave

that's funny,
    must admit,if I'm feeling unmotivated, I get all dressed up, make-up heels the works, and sit down at the 'puter.

You realize one downside to this job is we're all probably going to live to 110 because of job satisfaction!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    If "job" satisfaction is a powerful prolonger of lifespan, I should live forever!

But I would call that another UPside... (wondering what on Earth would be a "downside" about that expected lifespan of yours, MJ, except that 110's still too blasted SHORT! I'll take invincibility!)

I'm with you and Jada on the sales, though--they've stayed really strong!

ooowwww, well at 110 I guess my eyeballs wouldn't be in too good a shape, my back and knees would have seized up from years of sitting, that's the only downside...but then again, we'll be able to get new parts cloned!

I'm having a crisis about my day job, signed up for another year and regretted it right away.. should have quit when I had the chance.. how am I gonna build a million sites at this rate :rolleyes:

ABW Ambassador
    Dhelle - LOL!!!

Spiderman - I'm witcha too. I still have my day job. Why, don't know? But I'm starting to think more on about resigning in maybe a year. I just sick of getting up everyday and going to work, especially on a beautiful day. Plus it's like going to a part-time job now that I broke into the affiliate business. Yesterday someone asked me if I could redesign and retype a 15 page document that was not on a disk. I just had to laugh. I'm like she's kidding right. Of course I didn't do it. Said I was to busy and it would take me forever to do it. I offered to pay for it to be scanned at kinkos for the $40 bucks she said was too much for the agency to pay. LOL!!! I don't have time for that work slave sh*t. I'm slowly creepin to the door, they just don't know!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Jada,

I am glad things are picking back up for you. I experienced the same thing a day or two ago and now things are slowly getting back to normal. I would quit my day job but it pays much more than my affiliate marketing.

ABW Ambassador
    Great Jada!

Things were starting to look up for a minute until fingerbutt reversed my 100 + commish.. the reason? "other" :mad:

ABW Ambassador
    I'm starting to see a definite upswing (or a handful of quirky days :eek: ), not near pre-Christmas, but way better than November... shrug... just keep pounding out pages...

Chuck, if you want more info on the reason, contact Fingerhut and ask... I had one reversal, inquired, and had a response within a few hours. And I realized when I got the response that it was still reversed and "knowing" why just didn't help that much. But I'd still ask. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Sales are up here and traffic is better than last years average. My day "job" (at home, too) has been seasonally slow so it's been fun working full time on the site (or dringking beer in the hot tub) and consulting for other sites. I've been amazed at how much you can learn when you try to teach others.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread