I'm willing to bet ...
    That I could get away with beating the crap out of the author of spysherrif, shopathomeselect or any of the other dozen or so trojans, spyware, viruses or drivebys I have.
    Temporary insanity would be the reason.
    My defence team would be paid for by the millions who have suffered like I am right now.

I'm willing to bet there would be so many donations to support the cause that I could start a non-profit with the excess funds to finance my worldwide jaunts to beat the makes of other spyware/adware crap.

I'm willing to bet the crap I am thinking up for these people, once revealed to the public, combined with the knowledge that now I have funds to hunt down the people doing this and follow through, would result in a decrease of this shit floating around.

I've only been to about 10 sites not directly related to me today, including a couple off links here. Very curious, once I figure out how to fix this shit, to see what site(s) I got this from.

MSantispywaredefenderwhatevertheycallit can't find squat.
    Adaware found about 35 things as did spybot.
    Antivirus pops up about every 10 - 15 seconds (barring the processor getting maxed out by processes running rampant) with new infected files.
    I am going to f'ing snap pretty soon.

Laptop is fk'd.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by popdawg
    That I could get away with beating the crap out of the author of spysherrif, shopathomeselect or any of the other dozen or so trojans, spyware, viruses or drivebys I have.
    Temporary insanity would be the reason.
    My defence team would be paid for by the millions who have suffered like I am right now.

I'm willing to bet there would be so many donations to support the cause that I could start a non-profit with the excess funds to finance my worldwide jaunts to beat the makes of other spyware/adware crap.

I'm willing to bet the crap I am thinking up for these people, once revealed to the public, combined with the knowledge that now I have funds to hunt down the people doing this and follow through, would result in a decrease of this shit floating around.

Laptop is fk'd.
    Then we'll send you to hunt down Bin Laden, too.

Sucks to get infested, huh? When you imagine that probably half our visitors are trying to buy from our sites under those conditions, it'll really piss you off.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

ABW Ambassador
    Ever read these starting from about page 5, reflective of the anger people feel when their computers get messed up because of this crap:

http://www.benedelman.org/spyware/nyag-dr/e5.pdf

Amateurs all of them. With the exception of a few who show potential, they all want quick satisfaction. My revenge will be slow. Trained medical staff will make sure I can extend the suffering.
    Misguided too ... I have no problem with the families.
    No, My beefs are with the originators and propogators only.

Ooooooooooo ... laptop just rebooted. somewhat successfully. Nope ... typed that in and went all screwy again.
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by popdawg
    Amateurs all of them. With the exception of a few who show potential, they all want quick satisfaction. My revenge will be slow. Trained medical staff will make sure I can extend the suffering.
    Misguided too ... I have no problem with the families.
    No, My beefs are with the originators and propogators only.

Ooooooooooo ... laptop just rebooted. somewhat successfully. Nope ... typed that in and went all screwy again.
    Ooooooooooooooooooo Popdawg's pissed and he's going after the bad guys!

I'm glad I'm not one of them ...
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

I am willing to bet not 1 person would donate a dime

sigh probably not.

I always chuckled at people saying they spent a day or two at this. I've never had problems fixing this when I would get hit before. Maybe an hour or two but come on, days? I have to say sorry to those cats.
    I now feel your frustration. I've been at this for several hours. I consider myself pretty knowledgeable too. Moreso than your average bear about fixing software/os issues what with how I break stuff. LOL
    didn't matter.

yeesh.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread