Arrow ebay tracking issues
    From April 12 to April 16, the eBay.es affiliate programme experienced some technical difficulties with the tracking of our CRU (Confirmed Registered Users). After investigation, we identified the bug and we fixed it.

This tracking issue may have impacted your numbers. In the meantime, since we are able to calculate the CRUs that you have generated between April 12 and April 16, we will be rewarding you for those CRUs as usual with a special payment that will be posted on April. (this will appear as a "bonus" on the CJ interface).

Please note that we will only compensate for the impact of the outstanding tracking issue described above. You may have experienced other problems in terms of optimization of your campaigns that cannot be addressed on our side.

Thank you for your continued great work. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by this tracking issue and will be happy to answer any questions you may still have.

If you have any question, you can always contact us using the following email address: REMOVED[/email]

Best regards,
    Ok I have gotten this from several ebay's but not US or UK and I see the same issues.. Anyone else notice this ??
    Need eBooks ? [URL=http://www.softebooks.com]We gott'em[/URL]:escape:<br>

Well I guess not...

I know for a fact that there was a problem at US on April 6. A friend registered with eBay through one of my links because she wanted to buy a replacement cell phone, and the cell phone company was going to charge her an arm and a leg to buy one from them. She had never used eBay before, and I suggested that would be the most cost effective way to get a replacement phone.

She registered, and bid several times on one phone. My reports that day suspiciously were missing the notification of the Registration and the Active Registration. I wonder if rapid bidding is affecting registrations as well as "Winning Bids?" I know that when one places more than one bid for an item, that the second bid somehow wipes out the tracking and we don't get credit for the "Winning Bid" in those cases either.

Unhappy
    I haven't made a penny off eBay in two years and don't know why I even bother with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    I haven't made a penny off eBay in two years and don't know why I even bother with them.
    I make atleast a penny or two. Who do you promote?

Thanks Tracy, I thought maybe I had broken a link somewhere and I could not find it. I wonder if we will get compensated ?

Half.com also reported issues...

I don't know. I'm only in the US program, and I didn't get that email at all. So, I don't know if they are saying there is a problem with that program. I sure wish they would once and for all work out those tracking of rapid-bidding because I know I'm losing commissions when somebody bids, and then immediately bids again.
    ----
    Herb, if you aren't making money with eBay, you're not promoting them right. I make more with them each month than with any other program ... even with the flaws.

Ok Scratch eBay UK off the list. Now for Dot Com

Dear Publisher,

From April 13 to April 16, the eBay.co.uk affiliate programme experienced some technical difficulties with the tracking of our CRUs (Confirmed Registered Users). All international eBay affiliate programmes were affected (excluding the US); however as soon as it was identified we corrected the error.
    Unfortunately, this tracking issue may have slightly impacted your numbers over this period. Since we are able to calculate the CRUs that you have generated between April 13 and April 16, we will be rewarding you for those CRUs with a special payment that will be posted at the end of April. (This will appear as a "bonus" on the CJ interface.)

Thank you for your continued great work. We are really sorry for any inconvenience caused by this tracking issue and will be happy to answer any questions you may still have.

At eBay we constantly look to improve the performance of all our online creatives. Through the hard work of our internet marketing and design teams we have a set of new banners that have demonstrated great click through rates to date. We want to pass these findings onto our affiliates and consequently we will be uploading all our best performing creatives into CJ over the next couple of weeks - we hope you enjoy them and their results!

Thank you for your great work.

Best regards,

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread