ABW Ambassador
    Hey I took a break from the computer and pampered myself today. I went and got my nails down, my eyebrows arched and then came home put a mask on my face, put a perm in my hair and did it up real cute. I feel so much better now. Take time for you, it feels really good every now and again.

ABW Ambassador
    Jada...must be nice...everytime I try to take one of those moments, my mind tends to wander back to what needs to be done (should have seen me when the wife and I went the FL Keys...sheesh) Anyhow, hope you enjoy as you truly deserve it.

Tom Pyles

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    LOL!

LOL, Jada, when I want some time for me I usually play a video game--you guessed it, I play it on the computer...

LOL, Tom, that sounds like what my response would be. I can only do something else for so long, before I find the thought coming, unbidden, in my mind: "I wonder if somebody bought something!" Then there's no peace until I have checked. I intend to take a longer trip this summer, so I'll have to make sure I can get onto the Net while I'm gone!

But I do have to agree w/Jada that SOME time off is good--it's easier to think up more sales pitches after a break, LOL! Just not too long of a break.

ABW Ambassador
    LOL...your right on about that....Hey Jada...when was your last vacation anyhow [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Tom Pyles

ABW Ambassador
    TH Media - My last vacation was last summer -2001. But I was dying to get back home after just 3 days. LOL!!! First thing i did was hit the stats. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

JadaKiss;

Don't you know that that's why they invented notebook computers. A vacation isn't complete without one! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

That sounds great Jada!! I really need to do that.

I spent yesterday feeling awful, have a bad ear infection. And the Dr said I can't wash my hair for 10 days!!!

lol, so I will be ready for that shampoo and nails done when I get over this!!

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Jada, I also pampered myself yesterday but a little differently. I went skiing in 10-inch-deep champagne powder high in the Colorado Rockies! Crystal blue sky, uncrowded slopes. Ahhh, the joys of working for myself and being able to take a weekday off. Believe it or not, I never once thought of shoppers or merchants or any of that.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread