Thumbs down Late Payer: TheLoanPage
    Looks like a lot of "locked" and no payment from them this month as well. They have done this a couple of times in the past as well.

I am not even going to bother contacting CJ either. All they will say is that we didn't get paid from the advertiser and thus we can't pay you.

i would apply direct pressure to the merchant. and not let up.

Get paid late this month anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by melty
    i would apply direct pressure to the merchant. and not let up.
    Melty, they do pay. However, it used to be that CJ allowed merchants to "extend" transactions for 30 days. Apparently, merchants aren't using that method anymore and just not paying CJ until after the pay period, and thus we get paid, but we just get paid late. I haven't seen an "extended" transaction since CJ did the major update and changed all the reporting on us.

It doesn't do much good to contact the advertiser I have found now until we are in the 60-90 day mark, and then start raising a fuss. Yes, by then it may be too late.

Lately I have been sticking with those merchants that have proven themselves in the past to pay ontime and not to have a high reversal rate.

Though, apparently, I never learn too quickly. Seems that I had a merchant last year that reversed ALL transactions for an entire month, and then went expired with CJ. Two months later they were reinstated on the CJ network, upped their rate, and were back in business. I tried e-mailing them and asking what about all those reversed transactions from months ago? They could not have ALL been unqualified transactions. They didn't respond.

So I tried advertising them again this month. Well, I just checked my transactions reports and guess what? I have had 6 transactions with them this month and ALL 6 are now reversed.

Pulled the links and Dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by MeeMaw
    Seems that I had a merchant last year that reversed ALL transactions for an entire month, and then went expired with CJ. Two months later they were reinstated on the CJ network, upped their rate, and were back in business. I tried e-mailing them and asking what about all those reversed transactions from months ago? They could not have ALL been unqualified transactions. They didn't respond.

So I tried advertising them again this month. Well, I just checked my transactions reports and guess what? I have had 6 transactions with them this month and ALL 6 are now reversed.

Pulled the links and Dropped.
    Inquiring minds would like to know... what merchant?

NetMoneyWizard is the merchant.

Loan brokers are some of the most crooked out there. I try to be wary of those 3rd party agencies. It's not unheard of some of them to go belly up and vanishing only to be reincarnated as something else for the sole purpose of gathering affiliates (new and old) to fleece leads from. You will not make anything from skanks who have ripping you off already in your business model.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread