Thread: Betty Mills Affiliate Datafeed, Special Promos & Updates

Affiliate Coordinator
    Betty Mills Affiliate Datafeed, Special Promos & Updates
    Attention All Betty Affiliates!

Spring is here and the Betty Mills affiliate program is bursting with new information and features. This posting includes updates on:
    Datafeeds
    New Food Service Store
    Product Category Reorganization
    Promotions
    Early Bird Bonus

Betty Mills Updated Monster Feed

OVER 56,800+ PRODUCTS UNLEASHED!

$$$ A $30 Early Bird Special $$$
    (see below)

Our updated 2006 monster feed is bigger than ever with new pricing and over 15,500 new products!

Now you will find over 56,800 products from the nations top online reseller of FIVE BLOCKBUSTER categories:

Janitorial/ Maintenance
    Office Supplies
    Furniture
    Sheds & Outdoor
    New! Food Service

This is BY FAR our LARGEST and BEST datafeed catalog yet! Please put the time aside to update as soon as you can and take advantage of the $30 Early Bird Bonus!

Here is the link to our generic datafeed (just unzip then add in your ID) or go directly to our Download Center and download a custom feed.

If you need your login and password either drop us a note or you can retrieve it from our affiliate login page .

Introducing a NEW Food Service Store

We would like to introduce Carlisle Food Service Products and Carlisle Sanitary and Maintenance Products, comprising of over 15,000 new skus on the Betty Mills website!

With the addition of these great new products, we have expanded our line of cleaning brushes and built out a new store for Food Service with the widest selection online of products for the food service industry.

Product Category Reorganization

As if Betty wasnt fantastic enough, now it we are getting even better. We have renamed and reworked several of our categories including those in the Furniture and Outdoor stores to make them even easier to shop!

Theses changes also include an update of our outdoor homepage to feature some of our best selling products and vendors.

Promotions

Betty Mills currently has several great promotions running! Take a few moments to update you affiliate sites, as these are great selling tools:

Purell Military Bottle: The Betty Mills Company and Gojo have joined forces in this Exclusive Offer: The PURELL Instant Hand Sanitizer FST Military Bottle. Any Purchase in the Janitorial or Office Categories of $149 or more receives 2 free samples of this product.

Avery Sign Kits: Receive up to $15 back with purchase of new Avery Sign kits. Promotions ends 5/30/06.

Betty Mills 10'x 10' Vinyl Shed Deluxe: Weve partnered with DuraMax building products to create an outdoor shed with extra features and special pricing only available through Betty Mills.
    FREE Foundation Kit ($123 value)
    FREE Window Kit ($81 value)
    FREE Skylight Kit ($46 value)

Betty Mills Shed Light: : This solar-powered, motion-activated halogen light provides enough power to illuminate the largest size shed or storage area found exclusively at Betty Mills.

Early Bird Bonus!!

All these changes mean big money for Betty Mills Affiliates! And we are making the deal even sweeter with our early bird bonus!

$$$ BONUS AWARD $$$

Get your website(s) updated with our datafeed before Midnite April 30, 2006 (PST) and we will add $30 to your April 2006 earnings!!

To qualify, email us with:

1.Your BettyMills Affiliate ID
    2.Your Updated Website(s) URL(s)

All these great new changes and updates should mean lots of big commission checks this summer! Please take a few moments to integrate them into your affiliate site.

Let us know if you have any questions!!

What about users of the Cusimano script? Is the update available for that also and the $30 Special?

I just recieved your email... and I"ve requested the new feed... soon as i get it... I'll update my feeds...

I'll be grabbing the update bonus first thing Monday morning... look for my email when you get to work Monday morning
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

FYI>> the last two times I have tried to get a custom feed the feed maker has not given me all of the items in the category i requested... this is very irritating...

for example I request a sheds feed and instead of 1000 of products I get two...

I have had this issue with every category and every feed i have requested in the past 4 months...

I have had to get the whole feed and cut it up... not easy to do with an old tired 7 year computer...

JOe

I realize I'm talking to myself... but... I'll ask anyway... why does betty NOT offer her feed in 5 major chunks... representing the 5 areas she covers... this is totaly assine the way things are done currently...

take for example the sheds / outdoor category... the current feed has these products spread all over the place with different category names.. ie: outdoor storage, outdoor accessories, greenhouses, etc...

WHY CANT WE GET ALL OF THESE OUTDOOR PRODUCTS IN ONE NICE AND TITY FEED????????

the same goes for the other categories... I'm spending too much time trying to get all the parts I need to create one feed ...

JOe

Affiliate Manager
    Hey Joe,

We were not aware of the problem that you described - thanks for letting us know and we will investigate. We are working on a couple of different scenarios regarding datafeeds and hope to have something easier and better for you to use in the future.

We can easily publish 5 different feeds for the stores, but we thought the customization was working which would typically let you parse out those stores. We'll get those up this week and hopefully that will help you out.

thanks for your quik response.. over the weekend...

YOu are correct... as the feed tool is itworks great if i want a single brand or very narrow niche... but it doesnt work at all for getting "stores" which contain several niches...

I look forward to seeng the improvements...

BTW>>> I didi get my shed store updated... so you've got mail....

JOe

so did the PSC get updated? I don't see the new brand of food service stuff on it yet . . .

speaking of which, I wish new datafeeds with major switches of sku's would generate warning emails for us that use the PSC. looks like most of the work we've done was for naught with the changes being so widespread. Or, better yet, leave the sku's alone for stuff that isn't new.

Cool suggestion:
    when you make up the feed for Akiva's PSC, it would make sense if the Carlisle stuff was broken up into as many sections as possible. then we could fit it into portions of our sites with much less hassle.

Affiliate Coordinator
    You asked for and now you got it !

We have broken our datafeed into 5 different sections: Janitorial, Office, Furniture, Food Service and Outdoor.

Currently, we are only able to offer these as custom downloads and not as generic feeds.

This should help minimize some challenges that many affiliates have been having trying to download custom niche feeds.

Happy Selling!

Melody
    What about users of the Cusimano script? Is the update available for that also and the $30 Special?
    You must have missed this above.

also, re those custom downloads: difficult to unzip with extra dots in the filename, if I'm remembering rightly.

and I'm asking for products broken down in the PSC, not the feeds themselves.

Talking PSC is refreshed
    yup, I can see the Carlisle stuff there now . . . oh, my . . . .

Affiliate Coordinator
    Bumpaw,

Sorry about that! Yes, users of the Cusimano Script are also eligible for the $30 early bird bonus. Just email us at affiliates@bettymills.com, with your site url and affiliate ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Christensen
    Bumpaw,

Sorry about that! Yes, users of the Cusimano Script are also eligible for the $30 early bird bonus. Just email us at affiliates@bettymills.com, with your site url and affiliate ID.
    I complied before the cut off date but still see nothing in my account.

Affiliate Coordinator
    bumpaw,
    As long as we received an email with your affiliate ID and site URLs, you will receive your early bird bonus with your April commissions, which are paid at the end of May.

If you email me your affiliate ID, I will confirm your bonus with you. Thanks!

17. Newsletter Signup