Linkshare 4/21 Payment
    It is now showing up.

PAY ME!

Great!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

The April Affiliate payment stats are showing? I have commissions from Overstock and 4th quarter bonus coming. I am not seeing an April payment from overstock or a payment in the affiliate payment stats.

More weirdness... instead of the Payment ID being DAC###### (which is how my direct deposits normally show the ID being), its showing up as a check number, but the Payment Type is still showing as Domestic ACH. Wonder if theres another bug.

Oh and my payment is a LOT lower than I expected, and I don't see my Overstock payment in it. I was expecting the Q4 bonus this month.

Sounds like payments were processed, but Overstock didn't get their payment in on time? Is this another wire transfer mistake? I was really counting on this payment.

Yeah, what happened to the bonus? The bonus faq stated that they would be paid by "no later than April 15, 2006".

http://www.linkshareclub.com/season_faq.html#whencheck

Quote Originally Posted by dpl882
    Yeah, what happened to the bonus? The bonus faq stated that they would be paid by "no later than April 15, 2006".

http://www.linkshareclub.com/season_faq.html#whencheck
    You left something out...

We expect that bonuses under the Incentive Program will be paid out by Participating Merchants no later than April 15, 2006.
    The bolded part means you will get paid when they feel like paying you. Now any excuse is valid...lol

LS received payment from OS today. Guess we have to wait until the 5/8 payment. I just pray it's everything due from March and the 2005 bonus.

Hmmm, my March payment doesn't show yet...
    [URL=http://www.golfbeginnerguide.com/]Golf Beginner Guide[/URL] ; [URL=http://www.ladygolfersguide.com/]Lady Golfers Guide[/URL]

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi All,
    Due to a technical glitch the Overstock March payment was not included in the 4/21 payment batch. A new payment batch for the March Overstock payments were processed yesterday. Checks and direct deposit will be sent today.

As for the LinkShare Club bonuses, those will most likely be paid in the May 8th payment batch.

Ranae

15 years and counting
    Two checks for the same period:
    21/04/2006
    25/04/2006
    That's the new definition of "Consolidated Payment" by LinkShare

No, I'm not complaining...

I've said it before, but I would love to see LinkShare go to weekly payments. One of my biggest complaints about the consolidated payments was that it increased the average delay between merchants paying LinkShare and LinkShare paying affiliates. Weekly payments would almost entirely elminate this.

I would also like to see LinkShare strongly encourage merchants to switch to wire transfers. Most still don't realize that LinkShare holds checks an extra week before they're eligible to be included in an affiliate payment batch.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I thought one of the big reasons LS was pushing the consolidated payments was that they had more control in getting merchants to pay on time. Yes, I do recall seeing that posted here by the moderators or Mr. Messer. For me, I did not get a single check in April, first time in years I think that I missed a month, and it was because several of my merchants paid after the second deadline. Some have still not paid.

I still liked it better when I got seperate checks from LS for each merchant. They were always very timely. This system seems to have some holes in it and is not what they claimed orginally.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

15 years and counting
    It was a good feeling to see hundred of checks every month, but what a pain to collect them, sort them... so many were not printed or folded correctly or with envelopes not sealed...
    I must say the bank LinkShare is using to issue and mail the checks is doing a great job and the possibility to check if one of them is missing is awsome.

Quote Originally Posted by LinkShare Moderator
    Hi All,
    Due to a technical glitch the Overstock March payment was not included in the 4/21 payment batch. A new payment batch for the March Overstock payments were processed yesterday. Checks and direct deposit will be sent today.
    Thank you Ranae!

This just made my day! I see the Overstock payment issued on the 25th, woohoo!

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread