Dell Home Sales Stopped Reporting On 4/19
    Is anyone else experiencing this issue? The last sale reported from Dell Home was on 4/19 at 05:50.
    From 4/1 to 4/19 I have experienced the following:
    Dell Home Systems 77,605 4,996 6.44% 101 708 55 2.02% $78,892.05 $788.92
    Since then I get this:
    Dell Home Systems 8,528 557 6.53% 0 0 0 0.00% $0.00 $0.00
    Why is this system so unreliable. I can't continue to advertise Dell with this type of reporting. The same thing happened in February. Sales stopped for 3 days, everyone said nothing was wrong. Then all kinds of weird numbers appeared.

same problem here..
    I'm in the same boat. I only have partial sales reported for 4/18. It's really frustrating because there is zero communication, then later this month or next, the sales will be corrected. If it's this difficult just to report the friggin sales, can you imagine how many sales are actually lost due to tracking.

This is the 6th day and Dell Home is still not reporting in Linkshare. Why is there no communication from Dell or Linkshare on this issue? Is the Dell Home Affiliate Program dead? I have sent email and support tickets to Dell and Linkshare and there are no responses on this reporting issue. It is bad enough Dell has not paid December yet, now they are not reporting any sales. Can someone please answer me? I sold 2 million worth of Dell Home products last year, I deserve an answer from someone.

Scott,

I'm starting to think LS is just sitting on their hands. The have been little help with the big companies, like the current problem with Overstock, and are either too afraid to confront these big companies or something else we totally don't understand.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Talking
    Does Linksahre demand major merchants NOT POST at ABW? The Dell wienies running their program into the ground must get their traning from the same mentors educating the Overstock AM's. Those mentors are tied at the waist to the BHO's and Super Duper cookie stuffing/washing crew. Sales don't stop at those 2 sites... just reporting and credits to the anyone not considered a Super Affiliate. No red lights and alarm bells went off as these LS alerts only monitor total cookied daily sales. 100% of normal sales went to the Supers and Dupers.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Most big companies have very specific rules about communications, especially if they're a public corporation.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    Does Linksahre demand major merchants NOT POST at ABW? The Dell wienies running their program into the ground must get their traning from the same mentors educating the Overstock AM's. Those mentors are tied at the waist to the BHO's and Super Duper cookie stuffing/washing crew. Sales don't stop at those 2 sites... just reporting and credits to the anyone not considered a Super Affiliate. No red lights and alarm bells went off as these LS alerts only monitor total cookied daily sales. 100% of normal sales went to the Supers and Dupers.
    How come you always find a way to talk about BHO and cookie stuffers every post of yours has to do with the same thing?

The last reported dell sale I had was last Thursday afternoon. I have emailed dell and linkshare but still no response.

Quote Originally Posted by gridtalker
    I have emailed dell and linkshare but still no response.
    Ask me if I am surprised, especially that LS did not respond. What is up with their support? It has gone from bad to worse.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

looks like linkshare is down now.

Yep!

Your request was interrupted.We cannot process your request at this time.Please try again later.We apologize for any inconvenience.
    Geeeezzzz, they are having their share of problems lately.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi All!
    I just talked to Dell's Account Manager, Dell has experienced reporting issues from 4/18 - 4/22. They are working on both identifying the root cause of this issue as well as making necessary adjustments to post correct transactions with LinkShare.

I will keep you posted when I hear more.

Ranae

It's more like 4/18 to the 4/25. I've never seen it this bad.

4/18 - 4/26 still not fixed

it has updated for 25 and 26 but not the other days

Quote Originally Posted by LinkShare Moderator
    Hi All!
    I just talked to Dell's Account Manager, Dell has experienced reporting issues from 4/18 - 4/22. They are working on both identifying the root cause of this issue as well as making necessary adjustments to post correct transactions with LinkShare.

I will keep you posted when I hear more.

Ranae
    Have you heard more yet? About 40% of the current sales are starting to show up but the sales from 4-19 to 4-25 are still missing. Dell really needs to address this issue with urgency.

Scott,
    We are still working on this issue. It is expected to be resolved early next week.

Ranae

Hi All!
    I was just notified by the Dell Home team that the sales data for April transactions has now been posted.

Ranae

When will the bonus % be put in for those who sold over $100k

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread