Do you use ebay?
    Hi All

(free download below for forum members - please read the post though so you know what the software does!)

I've been on ebay since 1997 and have made thousands of transactions.

In my quest to save time, i wanted to develop a tool that allowed me to input some basic info about what I was looking for and whenever an item was listed the application would notify me right away. Well, I found a developer who built just such a tool. I tried it out, and liked it so much my company purchased rights to market it.

Long story short, I use this software to find golf equipment on ebay (but you can use it to find any item you are interested in buying). It's a snap to use and it works great.

I am going to have my people setup a website to sell the software for $37. Part of my agreement is that I won't sell it for less than $15 so I am offering the members here the opportunity to buy it for that wholesale price.

If you're interested in buying your copy for $15, just send payment via paypal to support@upbus.com - I'll be sending the script to you manually for now so be patient! I know you will be satisfied. But if for any reason you aren't, just drop me a pm telling me why and I'll make sure you get a full refund.

this software is for ms windows users only!

Here is a little more info:

SearchBee™ will help you to find auctions that are ending soon or Buy-it-Now listings that have just been added to eBay™ so that you know about bargains at just the right time to beat the competition!

"SearchBee™ runs all the time, doing all the searching for you. It just 'pops up' when something you are looking for appears at eBay™."

Let SearchBee™ do all the searching for you and it will pop up and let you know when it finds items that meet your requirements. For example, if you are looking for a collectable item that has just been listed at a low fixed price, just enter a price range and some search words and SearchBee™ will tell you about a new item within less than 2 minutes of the listing starting.

"Now with NEW Misspelling Search Feature! Find items that sellers have spelled incorrectly."

Do you sell downloadable products?

SearchBee™ can protect your income by helping you to find illegal copies of your products listed on eBay™ as soon as they appear. This gives you the opportunity to take action before any harm is done to your sales.

try it out - http://upbus.com/ebay/searchbee.zip

HI Larry,

1) Is SearchBee an eBay Certified Application?

2) Are there any recurring/usage based cost?

Thanks,
    Tuan

Quote Originally Posted by TLE
    HI Larry,

1) Is SearchBee an eBay Certified Application?

2) Are there any recurring/usage based cost?

Thanks,
    Tuan

1) yes it is

2) no there is not

Quote Originally Posted by Larry
    1) yes it is

2) no there is not
    Thanks for your reply

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread