ABW Ambassador
    Question Elisabeth Datafeed problem
    All of the links seem to be going to error pages that shows the product is not in stock? I was making a few sales and wondered why it stopped and I also notice the datafeed products are not the same as the ones on the site?

I also use Reebok & Liz Claiborne (all Befree) datafeeds on the same site and they seem to be ok.

Any help appreciated
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

I get a normal looking feed page until I click thru to the site and then everything looks normal, but everything I click is out of stock. I'm able to click from there to the Elizabeth home page, but it's probably not tracking correctly (big surprise).

ABW Ambassador
    Ok it looks like they definitely have an issue, I will also send them an email as well & will update when & if I hear back.

This is annoying as I'm sending them quite a few customers too

update: ok I have sent an email.
    Last edited by glittered; April 23rd, 2006 at 07:49 PM.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    hi, just to update this...

I sent CJ & Elisabeth an email explaining my problem, CJ got back to me and I have had no reply from Elisabeth which doesn't surprise me as I also contacted them 2 weeks ago about a promo link issue and they ignored that as well? I wonder if anyone is currently looking after their program????

Whats wrong with these companies? You put a lot of work into this and they want you to make sales for them, I have sent them 842 impressions & 320 click-thoughs this month for one site alone which is only in its second month and is one of my best performing sites until this. They don't care, can't even be bothered to reply to an email by someone that is working day & night to send them customers?

CJ said they have asked Elisabeth to update their product catalog so that outdated items are not included in it. Its been several days now, I have no idea what to do now, I sent another email to the merchant but I don't expect any reply so its really disappointing now.

ABW Ambassador
    I got a response from Elizabeth just after my last post as below but its been weeks and I have sent them another email asking how it is going but no reply and that my site is sending them many clickthroughs but no sales are been generated and most of the links still get sent to the "product out of stock" page.

Am I the only one who is having this problem, what can I do about this as I feel like Befree & Elizabeth don't care and are not trying to fix this issue?

here is Elizabeth's reply about 2 weeks ago:
    I apologize for the delayed response, this is the first I am seeing your
    email.

We are currently working with BeFree to update our datafeeds, there
    seems to be a technical glitch on our end.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread