Brand New on CB - I need Affiliates
    Hi guys,

As you can tell from my website, I am not a programmer but I think I have a nice product that actually works. Its basically a method that I use to find cheap items to buy from stores and re-sell them on ebay for small profits.

I have used it for the past 4-5 years while I have been in college and grad. school to get some nice spending money. Now that I am entering into the “working world”, I thought I would try to sell this system on ClickBank. Most of you who are good with computers probably know how I do this, but, many people do not and I think they will buy it.

Please join my affiliate program. I am willing to work with people and do whatever it takes so that both of us can make money.

How do I get people to join? CB is overrun with scams and survey sites and my product actually works. I know it will do well.

Thank you,
    Brad

My website is shown in my profile and signature. I don’t know if I can post it here?

Last edited by loxly; July 26th, 2006 at 01:44 AM.

Internet Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by WhattoSell
    CB is overrun with scams and survey sites...
    Yes it is, all of them hiding behind Domains by Proxy!

There are loads of folks watching the Clickbank directory all the time - make a decent product and then you'll get affiliates.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    Yes it is, all of them hiding behind Domains by Proxy!
    Bahahaha! Scoot, you crack me up! I had to go look up this guy's site after reading your comment - and yep, he's got DomainsbyProxy private registration as well. You made me laugh!

My question is really how do people attract affiliates? ClickBank wants some outrageous fees to advertise on their homepage. I wish I could get my site higher in the marketplace buy I just started a few days ago and the "Survey" sites seem to have a Monopoly. Do that many people really think they can work from home using surveys?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Internet Cowboy
    To attract affiliates you be transparent and don't hide behind Domains by Proxy, then you have a real product, not some stupid, half-baked get rich quick scheme. But you are only making $200 a day so you are far from rich.
    Spamming a message board with your worthless e-book offer is not a way to get affiliates either. I would say you are wasting your time all together and I suggest you find a job.

adSymphony
    I've found that adSymphony (spam url be gone) does a great job of serving relevant ads for clickbank. Their signup and service is free and easy to understand. I got it running on my site in about 15 minutes and the response has been great. This will help you find other relevant products that your site visitors may be interested in and will create additional comissions above what your product creates on its own.

Beyond serving ads, they track results across all advertisements and keep the ads that generate the best response on top.
    Last edited by loxly; July 26th, 2006 at 01:41 AM.

See!?!?!

All you have to do is mention ClickBank and the spambunnies start jumping out of the hat.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

As someone mentioned above, people are constantly scanning CB for new products to promote. Some use software that informs them of new stuff. Affiliates will find you on CB just make sure you offer a decent split on the $.

)))))

Just having a good product isn't enough, neither is getting traffic. You need to learn how to SELL.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread