Affiliate Manager
    Exclamation Parasitic Ink Programs?
    Have you got ink traffic directed to any programs listed here?

http://www.igive.com/html/body_mallcategory.cfm?cat=5

Stop being ripped off! Join Clickinks today.

Since our programs launch, we contracted the renowned, Andy Rodriguez to manage all aspects of our program. Many of you will know Andy from his time managing Tiger Direct. Rest assured that we never have and never will engage in any unethical practices.

Benefits of Clickinks.com and our program:

1) Incredibly high conversion rate for our sector
    2) Up to 25% commission
    3) Commissions from telephone orders
    4) Buy 2 Get 1 Free deals on our most popular brands
    5) Free 2 Day shipping
    6) 60 day return cookie
    7) $80 EPC
    8) Data feeds and text links for top producing printers and cartridges
    9) Share A Sale network

Get started today and earn a $10 CAB just for loading our links and another $10 CAB for loading our data feed! Better than that, earn a $50 bonus on your first sale - Just our way of welcoming you to the program.

Admittedly we are a relatively new program in the US. However, our British operation, Printerinks.com, is recognized in the top 3 ink distributors of the UK. Our international operation gives us the economies of scale to provide US consumers with not only the best price ink, but sensational USP’s such as Free 2 Day shipping and Buy 2 Get 1 Free on our best performing brands.

Thank you

Sajjad
    CEO Clickinks.com

P.S. This is my debut on the ABW forum.

Sajjad, welcome to ABW. It was good meeting you in Miami. Glad you found your way to ABestWeb.

Why such a title to your first thread here?

Geno

Affiliate Manager
    Hello again Geno!

I hope your not freezing out there in St P? I've been reading some of your posts over the past few days.

With regards to the title…we want to expose fraudsters for who they really are. As you know after meeting affiliates such as Donuts and Uncle Scooter, I empathize with the effort they put into generating sales for merchants. It’s rather unfortunate that even after the time and money that some affiliates invest, at no cost to merchants; efforts are not rewarded but rather disregarded.

At least in the ink vertical we have a solution. We partner with reputable people and firms and leave no room for ambiguity for our position on theft.

Sajjad

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Sajjad!!! Great seeing you in Miami at Andy's seminar!!!

Welcome to ABW!!!

You left out 2 important things about your program:

ShareASale "Exclusive" Merchant = no worries about others dipping hand into cookie jar!

"AutoDeposit" SAS Merchant = no worries about Low Funds!

Affiliate Manager
    Thumbs up

So many benefits.

Thank you Donuts! You definitely have the best avatar.

Sajjad,

Quote Originally Posted by Clickinks.com
    I hope your not freezing out there in St P?...
    It is funny you should ask. My trip back from Los Angeles to Moscow to St. Pete was something. When the plane started descending I saw SNOW on the ground. Yep, we still have it in some parts of St. Petersburg's suburbs... Quite a change from St. Pete to Miami, then to L.A., and back to St. Pete... Having said all that, we're getting some of the warmer weather now. Today was sunny in the upper 50s (F). Tomorrow they are forcasting +61 (F). And that is good. Spring is finally arriving to the N.W. of Russia!

With regards to the title…we want to expose fraudsters for who they really are. ...It’s rather unfortunate that even after the time and money that some affiliates invest, at no cost to merchants; efforts are not rewarded but rather disregarded.
    Amen to that. But when I click your link, I see Staples, eBay, Dell, Toshiba, Sony, Sears, Overstock, iPring, HP, Apple, eBay, etc, etc... You are referring only to the 8 ink programs (on that page) in your title?

BTW, if they (these ink programs) are all parasite-ridden, I think you should devote a page to this (as a major advantage in face of competitor's affiliate programs) off of your http://www.clickinks.com/affiliateprogram.htm page.

At least in the ink vertical we have a solution. We partner with reputable people and firms and leave no room for ambiguity for our position on theft.
    Good for you. Best of luck to you with your program, mate!! Best of luck! You're in good hands.

Geno

PS: BTW, your commission is very nice. Very nice.

Internet Cowboy
    Hi Sajjad,
    Welcome to ABW.
    I sent you an email last week but have not heard back from you.

Affiliate Manager
    Cool
    Geno,

Amen to that. But when I click your link, I see Staples, eBay, Dell, Toshiba, Sony, Sears, Overstock, iPring, HP, Apple, eBay, etc, etc... You are referring only to the 8 ink programs (on that page) in your title?
    Yes I am referring to the programs that specifically identify a percentage kickback to 'your cause'. I don't believe the brands you mentioned wouldn't be associated with such activity.

You will notice that igive list Amazon.com at the very bottom of the page, but quote: Amazon.com is listed for your convenience only. No donation is available at Amazon.com - indicating that Amazon is not associated with igive.

BTW, if they (these ink programs) are all parasite-ridden, I think you should devote a page to this (as a major advantage in face of competitor's affiliate programs) off of your http://www.clickinks.com/affiliateprogram.htm page.
    I think we'll implement that, thank you!

Sajjad

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    Hi Sajjad,
    Welcome to ABW.
    I sent you an email last week but have not heard back from you.
    UncleScooter , good to hear from you again. I am sorry, I didn't receive your email. Was it directly addressed to me? I've just shot you an email across now, this is my personal email address.

Look forward to lunch with you guys soon!

Sajjad

ABW Ambassador
    Are they still engaged in parasitic activity? Anybody know? I think i read somewhere they don't use TopMoxie anymore, they have iGive.com Shopping Window, whatever that is.

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Are they still engaged in parasitic activity? Anybody know? I think i read somewhere they don't use TopMoxie anymore, they have iGive.com Shopping Window, whatever that is.
    Amazon or an ink vendor?

Discussing this matter... I find it very interesting how the hierarchy of most ink vendors culminates at a handful of merchants. Most of which are listed on the site at the top of this thread. Take a look at the thread below, it outlines how number 1 Inkjet is actually owned by PrintPal:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=62255 (It starts at the very bottom of the first page)

To be honest, I expected them to have done a better job the second time around. If they have multiple sites which were parasitically infested.......

Thanks
    Sajjad

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I'll stick to ClickInk for affiliate links and use those Catholic Monks for the private company Ink & laser toner sales. I just suffer from not being able to find the proper keywords for making a nice Ink brand selection from the SAS "make a page" creative.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    I'll stick to ClickInk for affiliate links
    Welcome aboard ecomcity! If there is anything I can do to assist you please do not hesitate to contact me. Andy has my contact details; I can be available for a teleconference to give you some tips on the niches in our program.

Once again, thank you.
    Sajjad

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    My tip is to plant some keywords that bring up a variety of Ink cartridges in the SAS "make page" showcase creator. planting "hot seller" or best buy" in the keywords fields and then telling the affiliates will produce some good click focusing results for our pages. Your banner and text link selections don't give us too much in the way of snazzy creatives to entice impulse buyers. Love the 2 for 1 specials and Andy can help you on developing creative + high converting landing pages as he's master that while at TigerDirect.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Not to be a stick in the mud, but this reads more like an ad for your program than a discussion of parasitic ink vendors. You might want to contact Haiko about getting a thread on the program announcement board. Last i checked, it was affordable and a good value in my experience, plus the readers are expecting to read about the benefits of your program when they click...

Anyhoo, good luck with the prog. If my ink traffic ever moves in a positive direction I'll check it out.
    Eathan Mertz

Black Cat Mining - Gold Prospecting & Rockhounding Equipment

I got my first sale one day before you posted this thread. Am I eligible to earn bonus?
    IRS
    Don't ask why the ball doesn't come.

Affiliate Manager
    Lightbulb
    Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    My tip is to plant some keywords that bring up a variety of Ink cartridges in the SAS "make page" showcase creator. planting "hot seller" or best buy" in the keywords fields and then telling the affiliates will produce some good click focusing results for our pages. Your banner and text link selections don't give us too much in the way of snazzy creatives to entice impulse buyers. Love the 2 for 1 specials and Andy can help you on developing creative + high converting landing pages as he's master that while at TigerDirect.
    Thank you for adding value to potential Clickinks consumers; I like to think we are making a difference to the average consumer by increasing their disposable income.

To make a story out of this, I met NY_Falcon at the last affiliate summit in Las Vegas. Although slightly 'under the influence' he asked me for text links to our top performing printers. And so, our best selling printer models are loaded as text links in our share-a-sale program.

With regards to creative, we should have some 'snazzy' creative uploaded by the middle of next week. Or at least I hope they'll be snazzy!

Currently our conversion rates are exceptional; I don't want to quote anything but Andy can fill you in if you need to know. If you contact either myself or Andy we can also give you inside information on our best performing brands, just to make sure you start seeing some ROI as soon as possible.

In terms of keywords: although we do not use it, I have been told that Word Tracker (www.wordtracker.com) is very good.

Any creative suggestions on what you guys think will work best, would be much appreciated.

Once again thank you for your support!
    Sajjad

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Eathan
    Anyhoo, good luck with the prog. If my ink traffic ever moves in a positive direction I'll check it out.

Eathan, Anything we can do to assist, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you
    Sajjad

Affiliate Manager
    Oops
    Quote Originally Posted by IRS
    I got my first sale one day before you posted this thread. Am I eligible to earn bonus?
    Ok, just a call from Andy. He sounded rather serious! I made a boob on my first ever post.

The actual bonus was supposed to be $50 off your first $100 compatible ink cartridge sale. But, that is my fault and therefore I will honor the bonus till the end of the month.

Not only that, we are going to be giving you the $50 bonus. Congratulations! You got $50 cash for being active in the Clickinks program.

To clarify, the actual bonus is $50 on your first $100 sale of compatible ink cartridges.

Thank you for the support.
    Sajjad

P.S. Please email us your affiliate ID so we can deposit the cash bonus in your account.

Thanks Sajjad. Sorry for my late response, I have just returned for a two weeks vacation. I cannot find your email, so I sent an email to Andy.
    IRS
    Don't ask why the ball doesn't come.

Affiliate Manager
    Exclamation
    Hey Guys,

I thought I'd keep you updated, take a look at this Ebates list:

http://www.ebates.com/search_list.do...e=ink&x=23&y=5

Stop promoting these guys, send your traffic to a clean merchant!

Thanks
    Sajjad

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread