Mr. GoldenCan
    UnbeatableSale is now available at GoldenCAN
    We are very excited to announce that UnbeatableSale is now available at GoldenCAN.

You can display UnbeatableSale's entire Data Feed, any selected category, Coupons, Recent Price Drop Products or Search on your website with only one line of GoldenCAN Code.

Integration Options:
    UnbeatableSale Store Integration Sample
    UnbeatableSale Coupon Integration Sample
    UnbeatableSale Search Integration Sample

If you have already created a store, coupon or search integration for multiple merchants, dont forget to add UnbeatableSale in your existing Integration.

Hi Asif,
    I would like to create some demo site on our website. Could you please send me details about how to create custom design using you html code?
    Burhan Tanweer
    Marketing Manager
    sales/at/awebhosts.com
    [URL=http://www.awebhosts.com]www.awebhosts.com [/URL]

Lightbulb
    Asif,

Many of us don't know where these new-to-GoldenCAN merchants are located. Could you let us know if they are indy or in which network during this announcement?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    OK ... I love showcasing name brand discounted goods with some Free freight offers thrown in. Now go whoop Overstock at the point of sale since they're way to over exposed to sleazy affiliate cookie stuffers.

I place a fresh EcomCity page and added in additional links in a variety of categories. http://www.ecomcity.com/unbeatable-sale.htm with some limited front page exposure should get the page ranked. Hopefully you'll get your sites'ting on a faster server as the pages load slow. Like I should talk...
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    Asif,

Many of us don't know where these new-to-GoldenCAN merchants are located. Could you let us know if they are indy or in which network during this announcement?
    Thanks Herb,
    I will make sure next time to include the URL of program in there.

UnbeatableSale is available at CJ
    https://members.cj.com/member/accoun...hantid=1567450

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Here's the major hurdle to ever getting ANY traffic to your site. It takes over 4 minutes to load the front page with either IE or Firewfox. You do not have any chance of improving this as your just a Yahoo store merchant using their lame ecommerce storefront builder package. I tried multiple GoldenCan (which displays fast) category product links and they come up with page not found errors, or server time out errors.

Lose that Kewl Flash animation showing your 800# and Free freight on the top of each page. Back off the entire ecatalog databse and host it seperately on a real URL ecommerce hosting site so even the SAS tracking works all the time. Only CJ has the proprietary tracking expertise to interface to the Yahoo Store final checkout page, planting their special reporting script there. No Yahoo store owner has access to the final page HTML for placing SAS codes when Yahoo changes their cart/ecatalog program with upgrades.

Here's another bottle neck on getting visitors to your store and any SE rankings...
    .... Refresh redirects: You homepage attempted to redirect to another page. Visitors and search engines are not fond of redirections for a number of reasons. Redirections stop the back button from working, which frustrates users, and create an annoying clicking sound in Internet Explorer. Most search engines will penalise or ignore websites using redirections.

Recommendations: I'd suggest you remove redirection from your website. If you are using it to perform browser tests, be aware that this is considered bad practice and compromises the accessibility and compatability of your website in particular. Flash gets trashed in IE 7.0 and the new security patches in Windows XP further slowing any attempt at loading your site."

Nice GC display needs weeding out of Out of Stock items with no chance of a landing page. You owe it to affiliates to make some immediate changes and jump all over the Yahoo ecommerce hosting folks ... as if they'll listen... LOL
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread