ABW Ambassador
    Has anyone used the NetStudio. I noticed Haiko's banner and was thinking of buying it. It seems like it would be a big time saver.

I haven't tested it, but sold a few this autumn from my graphic design site. No reversals, so customers seem happy.

Until they got deactivated... Removed their links, and have "forgotten" to put them back up. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Maybe it's time now?

I think it can be a nice tool for beginners and intermediate users. Fast and easy.

Personally, I've worked in the graphics industry for several years, so nothing can take me away from Adobe's Illustrator (My favorite proggie) and Photoshop. I've been using them for more than 10,000 hours at work, so it's almost impossible for me to think of other ways to do the graphics.

If they have a satisfying returns policy / money-back guarantee, why not try it? From their site:

Return policy
    If you ordered the product directly through NetStudio, you may return it within 30 days from the date it was shipped to you with a Return Merchandise Authorization Number. To obtain a RMA number, please contact or by phone at 650.938.3565. Credit will be issued upon receipt of merchandise in acceptable condition. Returns must be accompanied by a visible RMA number on the label.

[ 01-14-2002: Message edited by: OveB ]

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread