Did anyone get paid?
    Did anyone get paid this month?

I saw the thread about the W9 issue. They have a W9 on file for us, we never received any message from them to the contrary, and we haven't received our payment either (nor has the balance dropped).

Is there somebody we can call at CJ to clarify? Or even an e-mail address.

Thanks,

Alex

Yes some of us got paid no problem
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

My direct deposit posted into my bank account overnight.

I can't remember ever filling out a W-9 for CJ. I know I haven't filled one out recently. They do have my Tax ID on file in their interface.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Check showed up yesterday.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    My direct deposit posted into my bank account overnight.

I can't remember ever filling out a W-9 for CJ. I know I haven't filled one out recently. They do have my Tax ID on file in their interface.
    I don't recall ever filling one out either and nothing has changed, but it sure kept me from getting my check on time.

I strongly recommend that if you have not had a request to fill out a W9, don't wait until the shock of not getting a check or your direct deposit. Contact CJ now and see if and when they will require one from you.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    I got US DD yesterday.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Mine came in yesterday, direct deposit.

Check received on Mon.

ABW Ambassador
    I did not get paid this month.

I don't know who got ahold of my social security number from CJ because my real SSN is no longer in my CJ account, it got replaced by another number.

And apparently CJ sent the hijacked ssn to the IRS because they informed me that the IRS could not find a match to the SSN they sent.

ABW Ambassador
    I received my DD.

Still no DD here. New W9 faxed to CJ yesterday. Another phone call to them today, left a voice mail for a "supervisor" who has not returned our call. Not looking good for a CJ DD this month.

Keep trying. I sent the W9, made several calls and sent two support tickets. And I did hear back from them late yesterday that I would get paid before the end of the month. Don't take the chance that the "supervisor" is on vacation. If I was you I'd make another call just to be sure it gets to them.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Check deposited in Bank.

Quote Originally Posted by 7-days
    Keep trying. I sent the W9, made several calls and sent two support tickets. And I did hear back from them late yesterday that I would get paid before the end of the month. Don't take the chance that the "supervisor" is on vacation. If I was you I'd make another call just to be sure it gets to them.
    Thanks for the info.. we'll keep trying. Before the end of the month would be fantastic.. last week of course would have been better

I called CJ. Here is the deal...
    Quote Originally Posted by 7-days
    I don't recall ever filling one out either and nothing has changed, but it sure kept me from getting my check on time.

I strongly recommend that if you have not had a request to fill out a W9, don't wait until the shock of not getting a check or your direct deposit. Contact CJ now and see if and when they will require one from you.
    The accountants have requested that all publisher accounts be reviewed for the presence of a W9. If there is none on file a notice will be sent out. However, some notices may not have reached you in time. Unfortunately, your payments have been delayed. Not everyone's accounts have been reviewed yet. When I called them I was informed that they had no W9 on file for me. It is just that my account had not been through the official review yet and therefore my check was deposited as usual. They did say to have my W9 sent in asap to avoid future delays in payment. SOOooo, I believe it would be good advice also as 7-Days has stated, don't agrue and do not wait on a notice. CJ provided me with the following: Go to IRS.gov and download a copy of a W9. Fill it out and fax it to : 818-879-5284. You might want to verify the fax number. This is the number I wrote down and used, but just for safety sake..

Updated contact info taked directly from CJ help menu:

W9 form download
    http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf

Instructions
    http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/iw9.pdf

Snail mail your W9 to:
    Attn: Finance
    Commission Junction, a ValueClick company
    30699 Russell Ranch Rd., Suite 250
    Westlake Village, CA 91361

or Fax to:

Fax to (818) 879-5284
    Attn: Publisher Payable

I hope this helps

Airstrip
    Last edited by Airstrip; April 26th, 2006 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Update contact info
    The best things in life are not things at all...

Yes, Airstrip is right on the money with this. Don't wait and have the shock I had being told the check would not come until next month and I think that was only if I got the W9 in this month (if you wait too long it may delay your payment even another month).

Obviously there is no rhyme or reason as to how CJ is auditing accounts or notifying affilaites so don't wait for them to contact you. Just fill in the W9 and send it to them. It only asks for your name, address, SSN or Federal ID and a signature. Will take you just a few minutes to complete.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Are you sure that fax number is legit? I've been trying to fax my form in (just in case) for 5 hours now, and only ever get busy signals.
    EPN - Cautiously, but paranoically, optimistic.

I think they are a bit overwelmed right now. I got a busy signal once when I did it on Tuesday, but when I called in to see if they got it they told me they get hundreds of these a day so it could be just the large volume of paniced affiliates right now trying to get paid.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Yeah that number is good. The problem is likely it is busy, or people are sending in all the pages to the form instead of just the front page...but the way things are going with them lately thats likely the thing to do to avoid them telling you that you have not faxed in a complete form....or it's off the hook.

In honor of this pay cycle at CJ.com...I have decided to write a poem

Elvis Has Left The Building

back to work,
    the show's over,
    the sun has set,
    the fat lady has sung,
    that's all she wrote,
    turn the page,
    the curtain has fallen,
    our work here is done,
    disperse,
    nothing more to see,