SEOProducer for sale - $669.66 April 1st-26th - Great for Selling SEO/KeywordElite
    Hi,

Up for sale is http://www.seoproducer.com, it's made a devilish $669.66 so far this month with well over 300-400% ROI and comes complete with the exclusive rights to the software and source code as well as all PPC campaign details. SEOProducer is a software program that makes complete websites from online articles.

This site is brilliant for selling SEOELite or Keyword Elite because I give my software away free if the user buys SEOElite from my site. If you take a look at the top 5 Google ads for SEOElite you'll see some affiliates giving a $20 rebate, but there's nothing like my offer of free software - it's a totally unique USP and much better value than the $20 off rebate idea.

In other words, if these affiliates can make money from the SEOElite program by offering a small rebate and advertising in the top 5 spots for "seo elite", then you should be able to do the same or even better by giving my software away for free instead of the paltry $20 offer.

It's a testimony to the idea that despite my awful landing page my profits still go up each month, so if someone wants to take this over there are solid ideas here to quickly increase profits and own a good money-making website.

BIN is $5500, I'm not sure what this should go for but this seems pretty good especially as you get exclusive rights to my software as well. I won't be reselling or anything like that.

Thanks for your interest, all responses welcome here or by PM,

Regards,
    Jeremy

ABW Ambassador
    So you're selling a scraper.

Well, I thought a scraper was a program which took content indiscriminately from websites without permission, stuck on some adsense code, and wasted PPC advertiser's budgets. The folks who buy my software are looking to add related articles to niche product sites, and this saves them copying/pasting them by hand. You're right, it does take content from the web, but the article sites give permission to use the articles as long as all links are intact and the software rigorously does this. It's a tool for adding permission-based content to niche sites and is used in that way, not indiscriminately generating cheap websites.

Thanks,
    Jeremy

jeremymgp:

seoproducer.com shows no pages in Google
    http://www.google.com/search?q=site:seoproducer.com
    and 2 pages in Yahoo
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=site:seoproducer.com
    and 1 page in MSN
    http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q...eoproducer.com

How are you getting your traffic to the site?

How many unique visits you getting a day?

Hi bobmutch,

Thanks for the message, I'd like to reply direct to you but I can't send private messages, edit posts or change my profile here, so look for the "send an email here" text at the top of the seoproducer.com website and send a mail to that address, I'll keep a look out for your mail.

SEOProducer is run entirely by cheap PPC clicks so I haven't done much work for natural rankings at all. Also I turned off the PPC campaign end of April for several reasons, one being that I've gone back to making content-based sites as it's much more rewarding, and secondly I've decided to avoid Clickbank completely because the overall quality of their products is just so low.

I'm working on other projects now so you're welcome to have the site for a much lower price than the BIN mentioned above, send me a mail and I'll do my best to answer any questions you have. Thanks again,

Best Regards,
    Jeremy

>>>SEOProducer is run entirely by cheap PPC clicks so I haven't done much work for natural rankings at all. Also I turned off the PPC campaign end of April for several reasons, one being that I've gone back to making content-based sites as it's much more rewarding, and secondly I've decided to avoid Clickbank completely because the overall quality of their products is just so low.

You turned your PPC campaign off?

>>>Up for sale is http://www.seoproducer.com, it's made a devilish $669.66 so far this month...

So when you say you made $669.66 in April is that gross or net.

Was that above your Adword costs and if not how much did you really net?

ABW Ambassador
    What you're offering there is a scraping tool that puts out exactly the kind of sites that the search engines don't want in their index, and that they're trying to get rid of as hard as they can.

ABW Ambassador
    "SEOProducer is run entirely by cheap PPC clicks so I haven't done much work for natural rankings at all."

lol, Why don't you use the program to get those natural rankings and shoot to the top of Google. Why pay for PPC when you can use the Super Duper SEOProducer to produce those top results we all aim for. Careful, this might be moved to the Daily Chuckle forum.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    "SEOProducer is run entirely by cheap PPC clicks so I haven't done much work for natural rankings at all."

lol, Why don't you use the program to get those natural rankings and shoot to the top of Google. Why pay for PPC when you can use the Super Duper SEOProducer to produce those top results we all aim for. Careful, this might be moved to the Daily Chuckle forum.
    That's exactly what I was thinking. who's gonna trust a company that sells seo stuff but doesn't even use their own stuff?

The program makes no claims about increasing rankings or getting top rankings, I just made it as a tool to get articles for personal use and then as an experiment started selling through Clickbank, so with respect the sarcasm is, as with most forum posts, premature.

I later decided (after trying to sell the site here) that Clickbank products aren't something I want to be associated and that my own program also wasn't very good -that's why as mentioned I stopped selling the product, stopped using Clickbank, and have offered to let the site go for a much lower price than the BIN I mentioned as I now have little interest in it. The main use I see for it is if someone wants to continue my PPC campaign, which made a good profit margin, or give it away as an incentive with another program.

This thread was posted ages ago, if anyone's actually interested in the site then contact me directly using the method above. If not, then have a great day and good luck to you,

Cheers,
    Jeremy

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread