One of my sites just received fan mail and it's a warm and fuzzy feeling [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

This site is one of my "special" babies,
    (I call them babies, because I've found it takes around 9 months to get them up, indexed and bringing in real money)
    This site takes up most of my time, makes less money then any of the others, but gives me the greatest pleasure.

I often get emails from merchants who want to buy my stock,
    Little do they know it's a bunch of cj and assorted merchant links.
    Today, one wanted to know if he could have my products dropshipped, and another wants to buy one of my catalogs because she loves the fashions.
    Just nice to have a pat on the back, a warm and fuzzy feeling, and strangly enough, nicer then a cheque [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

(What am I crazy...I'll probably read this again in a couple of days and think that!)

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    "Just nice to have a pat on the back, a warm and fuzzy feeling, and strangly enough, nicer then a cheque~MJ"

Tell you what then, you keep the pats on the back and the warm fuzzies...and send ME the checks!

:eek: OMG! MJ is the Check-Faerie? :eek:

Oh! Warm and fuzzy is nice...where's the poetry in your souls [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

(MJ 2 glasses into a bottle of cabernet)

MJ,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Just nice to have a pat on the back, a warm and fuzzy feeling, and strangly enough, nicer then a cheque <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I definately Agree!

Haiko

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread