Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Any Super Affiliates Here - Will pay good money
    Hi, I am looking for super affiliates of CJ, I am developing an ebook about making money online and I need help to write a chapter about selling retail. I will pay good money, if interested please drop me an email

vp at aironcorp dot com

Thanks

ABW Ambassador
    What's good money?

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    What's good money?
    Money that is not bad.

What's good money?
    you will be satisfied

ABW Ambassador
    Give me a hint. $10, $100, $1000, $10,000

Which is it closer too.

Give me a hint. $10, $100, $1000, $10,000

Which is it closer too.
    between $1000-$10,000

He, I'm an affiliate and my kids think I'm pretty super. Does that make me a Super Affiliate?

How do we know this is not a scam to find out the secrets of affiliate marketing so you can use them for your own benifit. Will you put the funds in a well know internet escrow account to guarantee payment? Just curious what you have in mind.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by 7-days
    He, I'm an affiliate and my kids think I'm pretty super. Does that make me a Super Affiliate?

How do we know this is not a scam to find out the secrets of affiliate marketing so you can use them for your own benifit. Will you put the funds in a well know internet escrow account to guarantee payment? Just curious what you have in mind.
    up to you, I can send 30% of the payment now and the rest after you are done, or we can do escrow

I never met a super affiliate, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJuly
    Hi, I am looking for super affiliates of CJ, I am developing an ebook about making money online and I need help to write a chapter about selling retail. I will pay good money, if interested please drop me an email

vp at aironcorp dot com

Thanks
    Hi,

I have had enough of this site, just PM me the offer and I will give you the link to my web sites on where I am making a killing with some ebooks about making money online.

Fu..k this month of April if I can have my 4th of July ed before May first.

Internet Cowboy
    I can give you a sure fire way to earn > $100,000 in commissions in less than 30 days.
    How much is that worth?

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    I can give you a sure fire way to earn > $100,000 in commissions in less than 30 days.
    How much is that worth?
    I am not the one who needs the advice

But if you can write something like that I might be interested, can you drop me an email please

Internet Cowboy
    Does it have to be a profitable venture?

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    Does it have to be a profitable venture?
    I just need one chapter, some kind of intro for beginers how to start selling retail through CJ, Linkshare ect.. and making money. You know what to avoid, how to start, ways to market the products ect...

But if you can write something like that I might be interested, can you drop me an email please
    I have no choice but to agree that, there is one new everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    I have no choice but to agree that, there is one new everyday.

what is the motive behind your comment?

I am developing an ebook on how to make money online, I have expertise selling digital products and selling items on ebay, but I never promoted retail products, so I need a chapter about that and I am willing to pay money, I guess everyone here is so rich nobody needs extra cash

Quote Originally Posted by MrJuly
    what is the motive behind your comment?

I am developing an ebook on how to make money online, I have expertise selling digital products and selling items on ebay, but I never promoted retail products, so I need a chapter about that and I am willing to pay money, I guess everyone here is so rich nobody needs extra cash
    MrJuly,

Since you ask me that question, I will try to reply to what question!

If you really know how to make money online, WTF are you doing here posting on ABW about how to make money online?

I think that most of us here on ABW already know how to make money online.

By your post "I have expertise selling digital products" it looks like you're just another ClickBank merchant, so what is the big deal?

If you can guarantee that our ClickBank clicks and sales are going to make us some real money, ok, otherwise don't waste your time trying to recruit some new ABW on that ClickBank

and......

While it's true that you can make a lot of money on ClickBank if you're lucky and promote the right product, it's also true that you can lose a lot of money and more than that, if you just join the wrong merchant and go with what they say is good for business. (but, who's business?)

Fk, I quit.

4/26/06
    11:40 pm

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Hey I'm a Super Affiliate with Industry Awards to prove it. All the other Super affiliates would help defray the costs to include my sound advice and tips in your published study. My merchant clients slaughter all BW merchants on conversion ratios following my advice. All the Supers would hope-pray and pay to have all their competitors follow my tricks of the trade secrets.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    Hey I'm a Super Affiliate with Industry Awards to prove it. All the other Super affiliates would help defray the costs to include my sound advice and tips in your published study. My merchant clients slaughter all BW merchants on conversion ratios following my advice. All the Supers would hope-pray and pay to have all their competitors follow my tricks of the trade secrets.
    Not only that but I love Charlie because Charlie is a cute parrot
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

If I tell you my secrets then they won't be secrets anymore.

Still..Anyone feel free to email me your secrets. Please explain the entire details of your money making scheme from start to finish to include:

1.What skills are required .
    2.How much does it cost to do.
    3. How much money you are making.
    4. Who are you dealing with.

Also include all keyword search strings from off of your servers.

I promise that if I use this info I will pay you back "good money" as well. I will also write an ebook about what you are exactlly doing in detail, so dont be surprized to see some unfamiliar competition en masse.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhia7
    Not only that but I love Charlie because Charlie is a cute parrot
    shuuuushh. Charlie would spill all the beans for a few lousy pizza crusts. I hope it's not a childrens ebook for a Junior Achievement project. Charlie's liable to offend with a few choice words when describing Super Affiliates and their minions.

Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Aww, now I'm really in love

Once we took care of a neighbor's parakeet for a few months while its Mommy went to Florida and I asked my brother, "Who do you think is smarter? Rhia or Billy the Bird?"

He paused for a while and then said, "Well, if you had to ask..."
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    MrJuly,

Since you ask me that question, I will try to reply to what question!

If you really know how to make money online, WTF are you doing here posting on ABW about how to make money online?

I think that most of us here on ABW already know how to make money online.

By your post "I have expertise selling digital products" it looks like you're just another ClickBank merchant, so what is the big deal?

If you can guarantee that our ClickBank clicks and sales are going to make us some real money, ok, otherwise don't waste your time trying to recruit some new ABW on that ClickBank

and......

While it's true that you can make a lot of money on ClickBank if you're lucky and promote the right product, it's also true that you can lose a lot of money and more than that, if you just join the wrong merchant and go with what they say is good for business. (but, who's business?)

Fk, I quit.

4/26/06
    11:40 pm
    Is this the usual here, going off topic all the time?

Listen I could care less what do you think, if you do not have anything useful to post why are you posting in this thread?

Mr. July,

Tough crowd today.

Sorry, but we have seen so many people come here with similar requests and all they want is a shortcut to a fast income.

Are you just wanting one person (and paying only one)? Because there are as many different ways to make money in this business as there are merchants.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

MrJuly,

Sir you could very well be sincere in what you are asking but really it might be hard to really find what you are looking for this way...in as much as my previous post was intended in illustrating.

What I feel about an offer such as this is that their is a strong possibility either you or the other person would get shafted from the deal. If I gave you "secrets" ie...really practical and useful information, Id be shafting myself...because then you would be free to tell whatever I disclosed to others...and if I did'nt tell you something good...all the other information I would give you would be public knowledge anyway...and I doubt you are throwing money away like that...but hey if you are...I'm your man! LOL

For example if you were documenting a case study and had enough details...the loss from new competition could be a hell of allot more than you would be willing to pay...

After all if you were really given anything less would your product really be worth buying to the end consumer?

Imagine for example you were a very successful online retailer of anything in particular...Under that case would you really want to write a "tell all" ebook on how to make money doing what it is that you do?

Just a thought.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast