Thread: Vegas Experts Migration to Income Access

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Exclamation Vegas Experts Migration to Income Access
    Hi Everyone

The Vegas Experts affiliate program will be moving to the Income Access network and will be taken over by the IA team.

The SAS program will run through to the end of May and the May transactions will be cleared by June 15th.

For those of you who don't know the Income Access network, it is a network focused 100% on gaming and the only public network of it's kind (the other gaming networks - as far as I have seen - are all private networks owned by gaming companies for their own sites).

We've really enjoyed working with Tom and the VE team over the past 4 years they were in fact our 3rd ever client, so we're sad to see them go but at the same time we're sure that they will do well in the Income Access network an with the IA management.

Relevant Links
    Income Access : http://www.incomeaccess.com

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Affiliate Network Rep JustJustin's Avatar
    Smile
    Hi all!

My name is Justin from Income Access and am a part of the Vegas Experts Affiliate Team here.

As a huge sports fan myself, I am incredibly excited to be working with Vegas Experts and our affiliates to continue the success of the program.

Many thanks for the kind words about Income Access and the introduction Chris!

Should any of you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me directly anytime at affiliates@vegasexperts.com or justin@incomeaccess.com. I look forward to getting to know you and helping you get the most out of Vegas Experts and Income Access.

All the best,

Justin
    Affiliate Manager
    Income Access
    affiliates@vegasexperts.com

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi All

Please remember that this program wraps up on SAS today.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

4. Newsletter Signup