Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Need Ink...Gotta a Link?
    I use quite a bit of printer ink and tend to buy 10 or more cartridges at a time. Although where I've been buying my ink has good prices and such, I'm not overly fond of the Internet advertising practices in general.

Since I've met Sajjad and he's a cool guy, and Andy is cool and Brian/SAS is cool...I'd rather do my business with clinkinks. Least I can do since I don't do aff stuff myself anymore. And well I just took a peek and ClinkInks prices are very competitive with the other place I've been buying with better shipping rates.

So if you got a ClickInks link..I'm buying. And I'll be continually buying. If you don't have a ClinkInks link...go get yourself one..I hear they have some good promotions going right now. PM, IM, email or whatever your link. If I get more than one, I'll rotate through them whenever I buy. I just can't shop unless it's through an aff link ya know??

Good one, good one. If I didn't have other things to do now, I'd go sign up and PM you the link, Kellie... Almost thought of it...

Outsourced Program Manager
    You're the best Kellie. If only I can get you to travel as much as you buy ink .

LOL Mike...are you sure about that as much as I pester you every time I do travel? I do book about 90% of my travel through ECT using aff links. Just did that for Vegas. I do foresee my travel picking up over the next couple of years though.

Now if my vet where I have to board the critters when I do travel had an aff program, someone could be making a real killing.

Also gives me a chance to do test purchases. Not that I think ClickInks needs to be test purchased..but just in general. The 2 birds thing.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellie aka Ms. B
    Since I've met Sajjad and he's a cool guy, and Andy is cool and Brian/SAS is cool...I'd rather do my business with clinkinks.
    Kellie, you rock girl .... thank you for your support ....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

ClinckInk affs must be rocking. I've gotten quite a few folks sending me their links. So I have myself a text file now with all the links in them and I'll rotate through them in the order I received the links each time I'm buying ink.

I have to say ClickInk has some creative affs out there promoting them. There's one site I just LOVED the marketing approach they took. You know who you are.

If they had a categorized feed, I'd have a link for ya.

Joined - No good feed - dropped.

Becomes a habit of mine with SAS merchants.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

Affiliate Manager
    Hello again Kelly,

Thank you for your kind words! We very much appreciate the support. I will have Andy send you a coupon to ensure you can get an even better deal at Clickinks.

Sajjad

Affiliate Manager
    Mobilebadboy,

Thank you for your comments. I'll have this taken care of and get back to you. We should have it completed within a few days. Is there anything specific that you need?

I appreciate your interest in our program.

Sajjad

Sajjad,

Got an email from Andy. Thanks, that was nice of you. There's something to being slammed and not getting everything done that's on the to do list. I didn't get the order done the other day.

But definitely tomorrow aff#1 makes at least one ClickInks sale. And I'll have ink and not have to actually get into the car and drive to bestbuy or circuitcity to get ink. ::shudders:: God I LOVE the Internet when I'm forced into shopping.

Affiliate Manager
    Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by mobilebadboy
    If they had a categorized feed, I'd have a link for ya.
    Mobilebadboy,

As promised, we have updated our feed to include category information. I am sorry it has taken so long, but our feed also contains all of the printers on our website... not just the cartridges.

This new feed is hot, and should really help you sell some ink!

Thanks again for your interest in our program.

FYI, thanks to all our affiliates... on Monday we shipped out 1,014 packages...
    let's make 1,000 orders of printer cartridges a day a usual occurrence!

Sajjad
    Last edited by Clickinks.com; May 24th, 2006 at 10:54 AM.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread