Brookstone/ Borderfree
    Could somebody explain this to me?

This is taken from the brookstone website, I was looking into their affiliate program. Would this mean that the affiliate sale to canadians be erased because you are paying borderfree?

How do you ship to Canada?
    Brookstone fulfills online Canadian orders through our partner, Borderfree. Simply add items to your order, select "Canadian customer shipping to Canada" and click on “Continue Checkout” to complete your order. You will see your total landed price including all duties, taxes, shipping and handling charges in Canadian dollars before completing your order. You will pay Borderfree the total amount for your order in Canadian dollars (which means that they will bill your credit card) and we will ensure that products get right to your door.

MiscThing

Quote Originally Posted by Miscthing
    Could somebody explain this to me?

This is taken from the brookstone website, I was looking into their affiliate program. Would this mean that the affiliate sale to canadians be erased because you are paying borderfree?

How do you ship to Canada?
    Brookstone fulfills online Canadian orders through our partner, Borderfree. Simply add items to your order, select "Canadian customer shipping to Canada" and click on “Continue Checkout” to complete your order. You will see your total landed price including all duties, taxes, shipping and handling charges in Canadian dollars before completing your order. You will pay Borderfree the total amount for your order in Canadian dollars (which means that they will bill your credit card) and we will ensure that products get right to your door.

MiscThing
    That appears to be a statement of outsourcing shipping.
    The customer looks at the FAQs and wonders how the shipping will be handled.
    Brookstone outsources the shipping to Borderfree.

I think the affiliate still gets paid the commission (but not including duties etc.). The affiliate would get a commission on the base cost of the product item.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread