ABW Ambassador
    For NFL Fans - Houston Texans Are Stupid
    Looking forward to the draft tomorrow. While watching the NBA Playoffs just now, they just announced the Texans are taking Mario Williams, not Reggie Bush.

On the surface it dose seem like a mistake, but there could be things playing behind the scenes.
    Just a squirrel trying to get a nut, in the Internet jungle.

ABW Ambassador
    They were talking like he might be too much $$$ for the Saints, so who knows. I'm sure he doesn't want to wind up there. Tomorrow should be interesting.

I can speak for days about this years draft but I wont - ok maybe a little bit.

Football is like baseball you want to be strong up the middle and in the case of football both sides of the ball. If I am the texans I trade out of the number 1 and fall to 4 and also pick up the jet # 29 pick. You need more than Reggie Bush and that big OT will block nicely for David Carrs backside and you can get a nice DE with the other pick. Two problems solved one pick - Rememeber Tom Brady was a late round pick. There is value after the 4 big names you been hearing about on ESPN.

I feel sorry for whoever drafts Lienart - way to slow dropping back to pass in the NFL he will noty have a chance he is the next Gino Toretta.

My Falcons dont pick until #47 and in a way I am glad
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

ABW Ambassador
    I've been telling people he (Leinert) is the next Ryan Leaf In the sense of being a big bust.

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    It's a shame that guys like Leaf and now maybe Leinert will laugh all the way to the bank. Leinert just signed a contract with adidas (I think it was adidas, not 100% sure) He'll make millions no matter what.

Being an Arizonan I can tell you already that since he is with the cards, nothing good will come out of it. We are cursed. Same thing happened with Jake Plummer. Id Matt went anywhere else, he would be the best QB ever.
    We are moving into the most technologically advanced stadium in the world next year, maybe that will break the curse.

ABW Ambassador
    Interesting team, the Cardinals. Have 2 good receivers, got Edgerrin James and Leinert. Maybe he turns out decent, has a good cast around him. Houstan Texans, still one of the biggest blunders by not taking Bush. I know they already have a decent RB but RBs get injured, you can't pass on someone like Bush. He's going to be huge.

Defense wins games.
    [B]Jon Lyons[/B]
    Director of Affiliate Operations
    [EMAIL="jon.lyons@fluxads.com"][SIZE=1]jon.lyons@fluxads.com[/SIZE][/EMAIL][SIZE=1] | 1-877-GO-2-FLUX | [URL="http://www.fluxads.com/"]FluxAds.com[/URL][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]LinkedIn: [URL]http://www.linkedin.com/in/jrlyons[/URL][/SIZE]

ABW Ambassador
    Offense does, you need points You need both.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread