Question Asif, I Need Help With A Problem
    I would like to use the search integration on my site....the problem is, how do I integrate sub-categories into the search ONLY? In other words, how do I get the search box to search for just "home decor" items, or just "home electronics" items...instead of searching all of my merchants entire catalogs?
    I know that I can set up sub-categories with the store integration setup, but I don't know how to set this up.
    Stand Tall ~Eradicate A Parasite And Put The "Affiliate" Back In Affiliate Marketing!

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Dame
    I would like to use the search integration on my site....the problem is, how do I integrate sub-categories into the search ONLY? In other words, how do I get the search box to search for just "home decor" items, or just "home electronics" items...instead of searching all of my merchants entire catalogs?
    I know that I can set up sub-categories with the store integration setup, but I don't know how to set this up.
    Hi Dragon,
    Sorry but at this moment GoldenCAN search is only on merchant level and not on the category level.

Thanks Asif, I guess I was trying to get it too granular. Wanted to get it down to "niche" search. Might just go ahead and do it as merchant search.
    Stand Tall ~Eradicate A Parasite And Put The "Affiliate" Back In Affiliate Marketing!

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread