Hey man,

Sorry I just vanished.... Computer issues with the wife can cause much heartache... hehehhe

Needless to say I am up and running... we need to hook up and gab some... see how u are... LOOK FOR ME... my email u can obtain from me file and u can just hit me from that... To all others HELLO!!! And to those that remember me... HELLO AGAIN!!!

ONWARD! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Sir Anvil,

How is your Ferret? [img]tongue.gif[/img] What's his name ... still ROTFLMAO!

Haiko

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LordAnvil:
    And to those that remember me... HELLO AGAIN!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do remember you. I also remember the $40 you owe me.

Quiet777

Heya princess.... LOL.... The name of the farret is CRACK..... A$$ .... LOL...

My wife got one too, it's a albino...I forget its name... I thought it was Cocain.. but who's to tell now a days.

So hook up with me via email man, I'll toss ya my ICQ or MSN from there.....

I decided to try yer KONIAK... LOL... at least that's how I spell it... It tastes like CRAP......My partner in crime uses it for dipping his cigars into, and that's about it!

LOL... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Till next time... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I did send you $40 bucks... CASH!..... :mad:

Are you trying to tell me, that you DONT have it! This is why I dont like to send cash via mail... LOL... EVER!

Well, we will have to figure out another way.

Princess?

What a way to treat a birthday boy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

And trust me ... If you can't spell Cognac ... you don't deserve to drink it! [img]tongue.gif[/img] (Martell XO Supreme in case anyone is keeping tabs [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] )

So you guys got another Rat? LOL! Sickos!

You remember my msn ... CON...@hotmail.com :P

Haiko

No, I dont remember yer con... no worries...

I am at work anyway right now...and I dont care how ya spell it... you should mispell it with a taste like that.... LMAO.... worthless crap... hehehhehe... I'll stick to my Sky Vodka thanks..... and use the KONIAK!! as engine starter... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Heya Haik,

I will be spending some time doing the web page deal again, going to be active in it in the next month or so. I dont believe I am going to be buying any web sites anytime right this sec, but will be building pages for tutoring myself.

I hooked up with a freind that does it for a living in LO, so I can get some instruction for now. Anyhow, just figured I would let ya know that, say HI again, and tell you, where is my damn email your suppose to send... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread