Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    ABW Ambassador Spencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    518
    Affiliate support at allposters?
    I've tried to email allposters directly to try and get some questions answered, but it appears they are either not getting them or simply ignoring them. My hunch is that they are just ignoring them as phone calls are no better. Back when we had a dedicated affiliate manager, things were great. They actually worked with us to improve sales, etc. Now they are just awful. I'm almost at the point where I'm just going to drop them. I was just wondering if anyone has any different email addresses to try and actually reach someone. David, feel free to move this thread if it's in the wrong area. As a sub-affiliate with tanking sales, I thought this might be an appropriate place to ask.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Spencer,
    I apologize if you do not feel that we have been responsive to your questions. We strive to reply to email and phone calls within 24 hours. I do see that we replied to your last email within that timeframe. Please feel free to contact us at our toll free number if you're concerned that we're not receiving your emails. We appreciate your continue support of the AllPosters program.

    Kim DiGiulio
    Director, Affiliate Marketing
    AllPosters.com

  3. #3
    Newbie tvcrazyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2005
    Posts
    21
    same problem
    Ever since art.com and allposters merged, I've been having the same problem with art.com. Out of 3 emails, I've gotten one response in the last week.

    It appears as if art.com and allposters has one affiliate manager at this time to handle everyone. Sales have been really bad for the last month and a half, and I'm at a loss as to what to do. Traffic has been as good or even better for the same time period, but sales are coming in at a rate that would indicate the current traffic I'm sending them was only 30 percent of what it really is.

    Very discouraging. I'm beginning to think something is going on, but for the life of me I can't figure out what it is. At any rate I'm going to have to start promoting other products if I want to continue to work from home in the near future.

  4. #4
    ABW Ambassador Spencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    518
    I'm just about ready to pull the plug on allposters. I just can't imagine how they can go months on end without fixing their datafeed problems. We can't sell or update when we can't download the feed. David's script is great, but many of us like to update our sites more frequently and don't want to wait four months or longer between updates. I've asked allposters why they can't just change their datafeeds over to the art.com version. I don't have any problem accessing those feeds and actually like the category structure better. The only thing I might miss from allposters is the t-shirts, but as of now, that's one of the feeds that I have been able to download. My sales are at all-time lows, albeit, most of my fault for not updating, but am now ready to update everything. I'm gonna be setting up an affiliate program shortly for celebrity photos, so if you're interested, just pm and I'll send you details.

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2005
    Posts
    62
    Unhappy Resend the Allposters.com check HELP!!!
    How I can ask the allposters.com to resend the check?
    My May and July check’s was lost, and allposters.com doesn’t answer at my mail support@usposters.org. Help with this incident.

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2005
    Posts
    62
    someone hear me?
    Quote Originally Posted by affiliate1
    Spencer,
    I apologize if you do not feel that we have been responsive to your questions. We strive to reply to email and phone calls within 24 hours. I do see that we replied to your last email within that timeframe. Please feel free to contact us at our toll free number if you're concerned that we're not receiving your emails. We appreciate your continue support of the AllPosters program.

    Kim DiGiulio
    Director, Affiliate Marketing
    AllPosters.com


    someone hear me?

  7. #7
    .
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    2,973
    I called and used the "dial by name" option to leave a message for Kim DiGiulio at art.com, informing her of this discussion thread, and I also emailed affiliates@allposters.com -- hopefully someone at the company will respond here promptly.

    As an affiliate, I've only had positive experiences with the "new" art.com/allposters.com, and I've received at least one affiliate payment (by check) from them in the past few months (My residual affiliate sites generate very few sales for them, so I only get a few small checks each year.)

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2006
    Posts
    11
    Hi nemo13,

    I wanted to make sure you saw my reply to your questions (on a similar thread). Please see: http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...141#post625141

    I've also sent you an e-mail (with information about re-issuing your checks) to the address you gave us when you signed up for the AllPosters.com Affiliate Program.

    Thanks,

    Sean Crotty

    Senior Manager Affiliate Programs
    AllPosters.com, Art.com, Poster.de

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2005
    Posts
    62
    Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by markwelch
    I called and used the "dial by name" option to leave a message for Kim DiGiulio at art.com, informing her of this discussion thread, and I also emailed affiliates@allposters.com -- hopefully someone at the company will respond here promptly.

    As an affiliate, I've only had positive experiences with the "new" art.com/allposters.com, and I've received at least one affiliate payment (by check) from them in the past few months (My residual affiliate sites generate very few sales for them, so I only get a few small checks each year.)

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2005
    Posts
    62
    So, what about my request to resend two checks may and jule?
    306344 Withdrawal for Payment 9/1/2006 ($635.20) Commission earned in July
    299931 Withdrawal for Payment 7/1/2006 ($655.11) Commission earned in May

    account: #F1250605777
    ?

  11. #11
    Newbie
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2005
    Posts
    62
    Hi Andrew,

    Thank you for your e-mail, and I apologize for the delay in response.

    I am working with our financial department to determine what happened with these checks. If we determine they were not cashed, we will reissue them to you. I will follow up with you when I have more information.

    Thank you for your patience!

    Best Regards,

    Stephen
    AllPosters.com Affiliates Program
    affiliates@allposters.com
    PH - (866)783-6364
    2100 Powell St, 13th Floor
    Emeryville, CA 94608-1803
    USA



    > I am sorry, we have not received any faxed messages from you.

    All faxes I sent to this number (510) 588-3915.



    >Your e-mail is a bit unclear;

    Witch e-mail, support@usposters.org?



    >did you not receive your July commission check for $635.20?

    No, I didn't receive my July commission check for 635.20$, and I didn't
    receive my May commission check for $655.11$. Please resend this two
    checks to me, at my name Andrew Dyominov. Thanks.











    ----- Original Message -----

    From: <affiliates@allposters.com>

    To: <andrew@gelos.kiev.ua>

    Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 7:43 PM

    Subject: RE:account F1250605777



    > Hi Andrew,

    >

    > Thank you for your e-mail.

    >

    > I am sorry, we have not received any faxed messages from you. Your
    e-mail is a bit unclear; did you not receive your July commission check
    for $635.20?

    >

    > Best Regards,

    >

    > Stephen

    > AllPosters.com Affiliates Program

    > affiliates@allposters.com

    > PH - (866)783-6364

    > 2100 Powell St, 13th Floor

    > Emeryville, CA 94608-1803

    > USA

    >

    > My account is account F1250605777, mail support@usposters.org

    >

    >

    >

    > Please, answer to me at my letter sent by fax, about ma check.

    >

    > And I will need resend the July check, please Help!.

    >

    >

    > 306344

    >

    > Withdrawal for Payment

    >

    > 9/1/2006

    >

    > ($635.20)

    >

    > Commission earned in July

    >

    >

    >

    > Andrew Dyominov.

    >

    >

    >

  12. #12
    Newbie
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2005
    Posts
    62
    Waiting for your answer Stephen! 

  13. #13
    Newbie
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2006
    Posts
    11
    Hi nemo13,

    Wanted to make sure that you saw my reply to your similar question on another thread (http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...ght=allposters).

    We need a current address to mail your re-issued checks to.

    Thanks,

    Sean


    Sean Crotty
    Senior. Manager Affiliate Programs
    AllPosters.com, Art.com, Poster.de


    affiliates@allposters.com
    Phone: +1 (510) 879 - 4800
    Phone: 1 (866) 512 - 7230 (U.S.A. only, toll-free)
    2100 Powell Street, 13th Floor
    Emeryville, California 94608
    U.S.A

  14. #14
    Newbie
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2006
    Posts
    11
    Help with Datafeed
    Hi Spencer,

    As the (relatively) new Senior Manager for the AllPosters.com (and Art.com) Affiliate Program(s), I'd like to help you with your use of our data feed.

    Would you like to e-mail me more specifics?

    Sean


    Sean Crotty
    Senior. Manager Affiliate Programs
    AllPosters.com, Art.com, Poster.de


    affiliates@allposters.com
    Phone: +1 (510) 879 - 4800
    Phone: 1 (866) 512 - 7230 (U.S.A. only, toll-free)
    2100 Powell Street, 13th Floor
    Emeryville, California 94608
    U.S.A

  15. #15
    Newbie
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2005
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Crotty
    Hi nemo13,

    Wanted to make sure that you saw my reply to your similar question on another thread (http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...ght=allposters).

    We need a current address to mail your re-issued checks to.

    Thanks,

    Sean


    Sean Crotty
    Senior. Manager Affiliate Programs
    AllPosters.com, Art.com, Poster.de


    affiliates@allposters.com
    Phone: +1 (510) 879 - 4800
    Phone: 1 (866) 512 - 7230 (U.S.A. only, toll-free)
    2100 Powell Street, 13th Floor
    Emeryville, California 94608
    U.S.A
    Hi, please resend the checks to main address at my account, Lod, Israel, …………….. to payer name “Andrew Dyominov”

    Thanks,
    Andrew.

  16. #16
    Newbie
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2005
    Posts
    62
    Hi Sean Crotty, can't see you answer!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Crotty
    Hi Spencer,

    As the (relatively) new Senior Manager for the AllPosters.com (and Art.com) Affiliate Program(s), I'd like to help you with your use of our data feed.

    Would you like to e-mail me more specifics?

    Sean


    Sean Crotty
    Senior. Manager Affiliate Programs
    AllPosters.com, Art.com, Poster.de


    affiliates@allposters.com
    Phone: +1 (510) 879 - 4800
    Phone: 1 (866) 512 - 7230 (U.S.A. only, toll-free)
    2100 Powell Street, 13th Floor
    Emeryville, California 94608
    U.S.A

  17. #17
    Newbie
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2005
    Posts
    62
    So, what about to resend this check?

    299931 Withdrawal for Payment 7/1/2006 ($655.11) Commission earned in May

  18. #18
    Newbie
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2006
    Posts
    11
    Hi nemo13,

    Please see my reply to your similar post on thread: http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...ght=allposters

    I've sent an e-mail to your new e-mail address. I'd like to continue this conversation in e-mails, so we don't fill up these forums.

    Thank you,

    Sean


    Sean

  19. #19
    Newbie
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2005
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Crotty
    Hi nemo13,

    Please see my reply to your similar post on thread: http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...ght=allposters

    I've sent an e-mail to your new e-mail address. I'd like to continue this conversation in e-mails, so we don't fill up these forums.

    Thank you,

    Sean


    Sean
    Hi Sean, Thank you for the answer )

    My address is Andrew Dyominov, GANEY-AVIV, 637 "B", fl. 8, LOD ****** 71338, Israel, please send by this address.



    So, please reissue only Jule check (

    97097
    $655.11
    7/1/2006
    Andrew Dyominov
    Maria Kuritsky, GANEY-AVIV, 637 "B", fl. 8, LOD ****** 71338, Israel
    not cashed
    not cashed


    ) by the name Andrew Dyominov.



    By the way, September check i received one week ago, so i will try to cash it (September,

    101845
    $635.20
    9/1/2006
    Andrew Dyominov
    Maria Kuritsky, GANEY-AVIV, 637 "B", fl. 8, LOD ****** 71338, Israel
    not cashed
    not cashed


    ).



    The mailing address is Andrew Dyominov, GANEY-AVIV, 637 "B", fl. 8, LOD ****** 71338, Israel.



    I can contact with you from my mailing address andrew@gelos.kiev.ua and by the forum ABestWeb, but i can't receive mail from you to my box support@usposters.org



    So write to me to the andrew@gelos.kiev.ua, or to forum ABestWeb.



    Andrew.

  20. #20
    Newbie
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2005
    Posts
    62
    Hi.

    I have received the December check

    316866
    Withdrawal for Payment
    12/1/2006
    ($668.47)
    Commission earned in October


    But:

    1) Still can’t see

    299931
    Withdrawal for Payment
    7/1/2006
    ($655.11)
    Commission earned in May


    jule check that you were promised send in December, and

    2) Bank doesn’t take to me a payment from

    306344
    Withdrawal for Payment
    9/1/2006
    ($635.20)
    Commission earned in July


    August check, they told that allposters is blocked this check temporary.



    Explain me please,

    Andrew.

  21. #21
    Newbie
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2006
    Posts
    6
    Data Feeds for AllPosters
    Anyone with suggestions on using the MASSIVE allposters image information feed. I have to find and replace about 1MM website ids and I can't find a program that will do that without killing my computer. They wont add the ID for you. I just want to integrate all of the products onto my site but it seems impossible and definitely not scalable.

  22. #22
    Newbie
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2005
    Posts
    62
    Hi Sean, what about to re receive the lost checks?

  23. #23
    Newbie
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2005
    Posts
    62
    Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaan ) ?

  24. #24
    .
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    2,973
    Nemo - Sean and others have repeatedly informed you that AllPosters does not follow the forums on ABestWeb, and they have given you other ways to contact the company.

    In fact, the last two times you got a response, it was probably because other ABW members (including me) sent emails to Sean at AllPosters, informing him that once again, you'd chosen not to actually contact AllPosters, but instead you'd posted multiple negative comments in multiple ABW discussion threads again.

    Nevertheless, you keep posting here, pretending that you believe that people from AllPosters read this discussion thread. Apparently you'd rather criticize the company than get your issues resolved.

  25. #25
    Newbie
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2005
    Posts
    62
    ok

  26. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 6th, 2012, 12:47 PM
  2. Art.com and AllPosters Affiliate Programs
    By thetrexx in forum Newbie Affiliate FAQs & Helpful Articles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: December 9th, 2011, 09:07 AM
  3. Allposters error - can't sign up as affiliate
    By DRandalRay in forum Cusimano.com Scripts
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: August 24th, 2004, 12:11 PM
  4. AllPosters.com - Affiliate Feed for LinksSQL
    By Andy@UltraNerds in forum Programming / Datafeeds / Tools
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 19th, 2004, 03:18 AM
  5. Allposters affiliate area rebuild
    By weisinator in forum In-House Programs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: January 16th, 2004, 11:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •