I'm somewhat back after having 3 years of grief and frustrations.
    Well I just wanted to pop in and give a hello to the abestweb community. As some of you know that I'v been going though hard times the last 3 years, pretty much dealing with family tragedies and family illnesses, and even at one point had a nervous breakdown, and locked myself in my room, didn't want to talk to anyone, Anyway I'm on social security disability now, easily distracted and can't seem to focus and permenent back problems. Anyway just wanted to say that currently due to the circumstances my affiliate marketing participation will be on hold for a while while I get my life back together. Which I have no idea how long it will take to recover. Anyway I sure miss you all and miss sharing my thoughts and opinions and I sure do miss affiliate marketing alot. I will try to visit abestweb once in a while, But my life is going crazy right now. anyway I will try to visit more often but if you notice that I leave again, you have an idea why...

Note: My Condolences and prayers are with you Cazzie and Orestes

Hi Jason! Welcome back!
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

15 years and counting
    Sorry to hear about your problems Jason. Welcome back.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Hey Jason, I'm glad you dropped by to say "hi" and bring us up to date. I am sorry though that the last few years has been so difficult. Fortunately AM requires no heavy lifting so hopefully your back problems won't interfere too much with you getting back into the biz.

Hey, Jason.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hey Jason,Welcome back ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Jason, welcome back. Hope all gets better and truns around for you buddy.

Good to see you posting again Jason, I wish you the best!

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

ABW Ambassador
    Jason,

It was good to see you posting again. I visited your site a few weeks ago and was sad to see that it wasn't in operation. Hope you find a coping mechanism and can join us again. As Rhea said, AM doesn't require a lot of heavy lifting, so here's to a speedy recovery and keeping in touch.

Aunt Lily

Welcome back Jason .... hope to see you get your affairs in order and get back into affiliate marketing.
    Ray Thomas
    Webmaster Resources: http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board Category: Programming / Coding
    http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=190

Jason, get to work!
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

ABW Ambassador
    Welcome back! Find some way to relax your mind and get into the swing of things.

Welcome back Jason. Sorry about the trouble that you have had. Hopefully you'll be able to put it behind you and focus on what is coming up. Start making those Christmas pages!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The big shots are only the little shots who keep shooting.
    -Christopher Morley

Thumbs up
    Hi Jason,
    Although I don't know you but I hope you can recover soon. I was depressed too after I quited my job in a political and corrupted organisation. However, to make me motivated, I always kept the book "Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins" beside me and read it whenever I feel depressed. I can say that it is a great book to motivate oneself.

Btw, I'm out of job for a year and now a full time affiliate still struggling to earn a living.... Lastly, hope god will bless you and your love ones.

Jason,
    So very sorry to hear your misfortunes, but sending wishes for a quick recovery and brighter days ahead.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Send him some humorous Sagart bumper stickers and t-shirts. They're a hoot! Now just staring at your ABW icon photo can cure depression...
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Hey (hay) there, ecomcity!

As they say in the south, "t'at thar's a purdy good idear!" Thank you, for the compliments and just stay tuned to SagArt as some of the new stuff coming had me laughing so hard, I just about fell out of my desk chair working on them. A lot of the designs are a direct product of a bunch of crazy college students who show up at my door hungry. Of course, they tell me that they love my cookin' ... but hey, Momma didn't raise no fool. They come for the free food!

Don't know you either Jason, but very sorry to hear about all the troubles you've had in your life recently. Hope things get better for you Any time you're felling really depressed or just want to talk to somebody, there's plenty of people in forums online who are happy to listen to you Don't just lock yourself up in a room feeling bad. Try to talk to somebody. Everybody goes through bad times some time in their life. You don't have to feel sad all by yourself. Rather than feeling bad all by yourself, talking things out with somebody can make things feel a little better. At least you'll realize you're not alone and that other people care about you

He ain't back.

Welcome back Jason. Better things are ahead. Hey, I got that Tony Robbins book too. It rocks.
    Luke
    Have you promoted your brand name today?

ABW Ambassador
    C'mon Jason check back in, get on line, get back in the swing. Just hang out for a while then get your site up and running. Or maybe a new one. One sale and you'll be your old enthusiastic self.

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread