Go Collect Commissions
    Is anyone having any issues getting paid by Go Collect? I have sales that date back as far as November that I am still waiting to be paid commissions on.

http and a telephoto
    Are they confirmed sales or pending? They don't pay until the order ships and lots of their stuff is special order.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

8 of them have "shipped" and date as far back as January. I also find it hard to believe that orders dated 11/05, 12/05 and 1/05 are still pending due to "back orders." We are talking 4-6 months here...

http and a telephoto
    I have year old orders that never shipped... it is the nature of the beast. They don't stock a lot of what they have on the site and it is stuff they need to actually find... it isn't back orders, it is that they never had it to begin with, but had a source for it, maybe....
    Deborah Carney

I don't know... isn't it illegal to sell what you don't have? Don't see anything on the Go Collect website that states they will take orders, and collect money, and may not have the products to ship to the customers.

http and a telephoto
    http://gocollect.com/help/gsr.asp

They don't charge the customer until the order ships, thus why you or I don't get paid until the order ships....

Further questions should go to their affiliate team, of which I am not a part!!!!! and they certainly don't hang out here.... the old affiliate team would stop by now and then but the fired all of them and hired a new team.... not as user friendly as Lauren and Laurie were....
    Deborah Carney

Never suggested you were part of the Go Collect team...

Would have to agree that the "new" staff is not as friendly. They seldom answer my emails. Personally, I have pulled my Go Collect affiliate site until I have received commissions for all shipped orders. As far as I am concerned, they are not following the affiliate agreement.

When and how do I get paid?
    Payment schedules are based on commission amounts. When your total commissions exceed $20 for Affiliates within the United States of America or $50 for Affiliates outside the United States of America, we send a commission check for the applicable commission to you. We process the previous month's sales by the 15th of the month, and checks are mailed by the end of the month. Please note that all checks are issued in U.S. dollars only.
    No point in redirecting customers to their site only to have to wait months for commissions due.

Exclamation Go Collect sinking after new owners take over...
    I CAN NOT be the only person having troule getting their commissions from Go Collect... They Finally processed the payments but I am still waiting for the check. Looks like it is time for a website that alerts people to affiliates that don't follow their agreements.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread