ALL,

I'll buy a *REAL* counter script through your link (limitless price) and give you and extra $100 cash (Via Paypal) for the link ... But it is has to have "my image" capability and real reporting capabilities. Don't play ... get ... paid!

Haiko
    PM Me if needed!

ABW Ambassador
    what is "my image" capability?

what's a counter script?

ABW Ambassador
    Hey haiko mate

this counter does the following....if u could install the php script in your site...you need not pay a single pie...

This Counter is a page counter based on cookies. Output is in the form of total and unique hits (for yesterday, today and overall) as well as monthly graphs showing the relative hits per day. The busiest hour, and average hits are also calculated. Unique hits are tracked via cookies stored on the user's computer.

Well send me the 100 however [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

if it this is what is enough...pm me i will send u the script...not done by me ofcourse...lol

ABW Ambassador
    spiderman a counter script gives u a graphical, textual, diagramatic or any other style of data. Data of the users visiting your site how many, how long did they stay online....how many times did they come back in the day.....total page views etc etc..etc

Regards
    TGO

TGO,

I want to offer it as a service to other webmasters ... for their sites ... I have PHP ... you got the link ... I'll pay you ... No Problem!

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    http://binary.gamer.net.nz/phpscripts/cc_v3.0.zip

Here goes

this is another i found

zerofil onlinestats is a php script which allows you to easily include a total visits counter and a "X user-online" features to websites. It uses three flat text files to store data: log.txt which logs date, IP, name of page; total.txt which counts the number of total visits and online.txt that stores info about online users. You can easily add features, place the counter anywhere you want to. Comes with an english instruction.

if u want this one i will send u the file itself...

Regards
    TGO

Btw did u get my pm haiko ?

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread