Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    ABW Veteran Mr. Sal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    6,795
    Cool The locomotive may take you there, but who's at the train stations.
    The locomotive may take you there, but who's at the train stations.


    When I hook my wagons to a locomotive, even if the locomotive is runing on a curved track, I try to keep my wagons on a straight track behind the locomotive, but if I never get any passangers at some train stations, I may be forced to skip those train stations on the next trip, because I will not want to keep on visiting some train stations that have no paying passangers, or just have stowaways jumping in my wagons and getting a free ride at my expense.


    While it's easier to just switch to a locomotive that runs on a straight track and dump the other one, it's better to divide the wagons, and connect some to one locomotive, and the other wagons to the other locomotive, in case that one fails to reach some good train stations out there.


    This way, it would be easier to learn from which locomotive my wagons will be better used for now, and which locomotive will be the right one to put more wagons during the busy season.


    I wrote this, so I don't forget to check my wagons, before my train get derailed by some off track locomotive that I may find appealing, while I am visiting some new train stations out there.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .





    But, if you don't understand that crap I wrote,
    maybe it makes better sense, if you read below.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .












    wagons = links
    locomotive = network
    passangers = commissions
    train stations = merchants
    track = tracking
    stowaways = parasites

  2. #2
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Nunya, Business
    Posts
    23,684
    Sal, go make some pages.

  3. #3
    Moderator BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    jacked by sylon www.sylonddos.weebly.com
    Posts
    9,618
    Talking
    Sal - You need to have your medication changed.

    Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

  4. #4
    2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    St Clair Shores MI.
    Posts
    17,328
    Sal give me some of those Meds as I understood this post!
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

    "What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

  5. #5
    Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12,360
    Makes perfect sense to me --- don't know if that's a good or bad thing.
    Peace,

    Rexanne

    Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic


  6. #6
    Prince of Content Vinny O'Hare's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    3,126
    Sounds to me like you have been riding those locomotives that allow bandits to hijack them rob them. I got off them types a few months back. Now I only ride the accela express train down the narrow tracks straight to commisionville.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

  7. #7
    ABW Veteran Mr. Sal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Sal, go make some pages.
    Trust, I want to do that but, sometimes I rather just think about it more, before I waste my time in going to the same wrong train stations, just because there is where the crowd is gathering.

    You should know by now that, sometimes just because someone stand in a corner looking at the sky, that the same someone may create a big crowd of people doing the same thing and looking at the sky, even without knowing WTF they're looking at, but just because there is a few people there, you may wound up with a big crowd of people in that same corner wasting their time for nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy
    Sal - You need to have your medication changed.
    You're wrong BurgerBoy, just because you don't have enough to make a
    , doesn't mean that I need my medication changed, I can still take the same medications , and know when it's time to switch locomotives if the tracks are crooked for one reason or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    Sal give me some of those Meds as I understood this post!
    Mike, I knew that you may be one of the few that understood that post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    Makes perfect sense to me --- don't know if that's a good or bad thing.
    Rexanne, I am glad that it makes perfect sense to you, but whether if that's a good or bad thing, I myself sometimes wonder if it's worthily of talking about it or not, in a public forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    Sounds to me like you have been riding those locomotives that allow bandits to hijack them rob them. I got off them types a few months back. Now I only ride the accela express train down the narrow tracks straight to commisionville.
    NYfalcon,

    Don't let your ears deceive you, you have hear it right, I have been riding those locomotives that allow bandits to hijack them rob them, but I have decided to put a end to all of that , even if I have to start all over again.

    Just like that country song says:

    You've got to know when to hold 'em Know when to throw them!

    ---------
    And when to say enough is enough


    ---------
    Game Over!

  8. #8
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,053
    I understand it perfectly, and I think it's right on and well put. But then again, those of us who understand may be the same people who understand what the older Bob Dylan song lyrics meant.

    There's a hard rain a-fallin'

  9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. NEW! 10% Commission - Kindle Fire & Nook Docking Stations
    By ReaderDock in forum Paid Announcements and Advertising
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 15th, 2012, 11:36 AM
  2. Last Train For The Coast ...
    By net4biz in forum Midnight Cafe'
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: December 31st, 2008, 11:40 PM
  3. Commuter Train Crash in LA
    By Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound in forum Virtual Family and Off-Topic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: September 15th, 2008, 11:18 AM
  4. Email Your Local TV Stations
    By Trust in forum Midnight Cafe'
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: December 2nd, 2002, 09:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •