need pay per click advice
    Hi,

i was wondering if anyone knew of any high payout pay per click affiliate programs that supply you with your own url.
    Here's the deal:
    I've found a dating program which offers 0.005 cents per unique click. They supplied me with a URL.
    I'm also a member of an autosurf program which gives you money and credits for each site you surf. I entered this Dating affiliate URL into the credits section (adding my dating aff URL to the autosurf engine) which then pays me 0.005 cents for every time its displayed.

So, I am gradually, very gradually, starting to earn money off this, but I was wondering if there were any aff programs out there that provide higher payouts per unique click than my dating program?

Cheers,
    the eggman

Most PPC I can think of don't allow this sort of forced click and have bans on autosurfing or bots generating clicks. Also how much do you mean by high pay per click?

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Focus on adding value and giving real traffic what they really want, and you'll make money. Focus just on making money and you'll make tons of bad decisions for yourself and for your merchants - like fooling yourself into believing that autosurf traffic buys anything or that your merchant should pay you for it.

a "high payout" would be anything over 0.005 cents. I also try to promote the link in other ways. This is just one of the ways im currently going about it.

eggster

Create your own content (i.e., a blog), insert your affiliate links while making it as natural as possible, use Google Asense and/or YPN, and you'll make far more than .005 cents a click.

That content you'll write will also act as an investment (as long as it's halfway decent). The more pages you have, the higher the possibility of more traffic, more clicks, and more revenue.

Think long-term. And visit Problogger.net (not my site), which gives some wonderful advice.

eggster, I would venture to say that your merchant probably does not know about this autosurf and if they found out would kick you out of their program.

Stick with legitimate traffic and listen to what everyone else on this thread is telling you about building value.
    Danay @ LunaSolMedia.com
    Global Perfomance Marketing. Global Niche Markets = Opportunity!
    HispanicYa!|MallFreebies

I dwell in possibility. ~Emily Dickinson

ABW Ambassador

Do you mean that you have signed up with a surfing company, that offers you paid-to signup or paid-to-click options. You then technically buy a slot from them and the surfing company does all the necessary work, by sending out regular info to its members and your slot would be inserted depending on the price you have paid.

This is apparently not illegal (although it is good marketing), but still a lot of companies don't much favor it

Better still, borrow an article from any article directory (with the author's permission, of course), make a page on your site, put adsense on top and your PPC ads on the bottom (or vice-versa) and then blast it back to article directories and these surfing companies .

This would be much more neater. Even better, if you write the article

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat4
    This is apparently not illegal (although it is good marketing), but still a lot of companies don't much favor it
    What's good about it?

Hi Do

Yeah, most guys will argue about the aspect of marketing.

But then how do we classify adwords ? Don't we put links there ?

So, in this case it's sorta similar, only that we let others do it. You purchase a slot at a price (which might be 0.5 cents/ click, and you put in your advert there, whatever it is worth !)

By the way, I got somethin for you

What do you see when the Pillsbury Dough Boy bends over?
    Doughnuts!

Have a nice day!

Your joke was funny, made me laugh.
    But AdWords and autosurfs are as similar as me and you.

Yeah..... you might be able to say that...

Let me explain it to you in detail........ it's like saying

What is a Yankee? The same as a quickie, but a guy can do it alone !

or a friend of mine one send me this.....

What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern ! Fairytale begins "Once upon a time..." -A southern fairytale begins "Y'all ain'tgonnabelievethisshit....

So...... basically once you get down to the Adam and Eve level....

basically what separates us is just a rib !

But still..... there is this question ?
    Did you hear about the Chinese couple that had a retarded baby? They named him "Sum Ting Wong".

Have a good day....

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread