Outsourced Program Manager
    NEW Jewelry Merchant
    Hello all;

As promised here is the new site that I spoke of, please take a look and PLEASE tell me what ya think, http://www.gemdreamz.com

For all you that run jewelry merchant sites we will be a very good addition to your current merchants and here's why;

Great selection of products; (Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire, Gold, Silver, Platinum Jewelry)
    Jewelry from our own mines in Africa that will only be availabe from Gemdreamz.com
    Running on SAS with auto deposit
    Monthly bonus's and incentives
    10-14% commissions on every sale, (based on performance)
    Free data base of all our products
    Banners linking to internal pages not just the index page, (custom banners available)
    180 day cookies
    Dedicated AM
    We will offer custom made products that you can offer your guests and that will be tracked with you in the process, (via email) so your aware of what we will be charging and how much you will earn

I am here to work with you all, If you see something that we have missed, let me know and we will make the changes. I am involved with this site more so that any other I have worked with and I can guarntee that it will be one of, if not THE best partner program out there.

I look forward to your responses

Richard
    Richard
    Affiliate Marketing Manager AMWSO
    Digestinol, Luxe-Design

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. Pablo Picasso

When will GemdreamZ.com be live on SAS? I don't see them on any list.

Gene
    TCS

Gratz on the new jewelry merchant on board, Richard! What can I say?! ...Gorgeous merchandise! Really gorgeous.

However, Gene is right. I can't find it on SaS' list of merchants either. Neither do I see a sign-up link on http://www.gemdreamz.com/affiliate.php

Geno

Gemdreamz
    Hi ;

It is not on yet. We have just redesigned the site and before we launch I want positive and negative comments. So if you all have any...pass them along.

Over the years I have seen so many sites go up and then change when they see what doesn't work. I want our site to be 100% when we go live.

I will be starting the intergration of the site with SAS this upcoming week and then start with posting on the boards our banner for affiliates and add the link on our affiliate page.

I have implimneted all the things I would want as an affiliate but there is always something that one misses.

Richard
    Richard
    Digestinol, Luxe-Design

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. Pablo Picasso

Shed the links pages.

Gene
    TCS

Gemdreamz
    Hi;
    Last edited by Richard - AMWSO; May 8th, 2006 at 10:47 PM. Reason: dulicate
    Richard
    Digestinol, Luxe-Design

Gemdreamz
    Hi;
    Geno made a good coment to me by PM. He said I should have not said that we are ON SAS and then come back and said soon to be live.

I want to get both positive and negative coments on the site and then make changes to the site to make sure that all of you affiliates are heard. I don't want to make changes after the fact but have the best Jewelry site from day 1!!

Being that I have seen what makes a site work and what makes one....

I want to make sure this one makes $$ for all.

So any coments or things you would like to see me add/subtract?

Take a look at any of our products and see what we have done with drop down lists with the mouse over for i, No one else gives this information so easily accessable. A neat little thing we came up with
    Richard
    Digestinol, Luxe-Design

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Nice jewelry and nice prices. You explain each piece and back it with GIA certs. Play with SAS "make a page" creative to be sure it loads a nice assortment via proper keywords before launch.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

The links link at the bottom of page is a major source of leaks to other merchants. Shed the links pages before going live on SAS. You either want to have an affiliate program or you want to have link partners. Link partners draw traffic away and circumvent commissions. While some are benign, others are merchants that are in competition with other merchants that affiliates may be hosting.

Gene
    TCS

We are ready for affiliates
    We have been very busy getting ready for launch and we are 90% there.
    Banners are up, links are up and Data base is being built.

Go and take a look and give me some constructive feedback.

Look for offical launch announcement in the next few days across the network.

ABW members will receive a boost from 10% to 11% on commisions.
    Auto Deposit
    180 day cookies
    coupons
    GREAT products

Hope this is a good one for everyone.
    Richard
    Digestinol, Luxe-Design

ABW Ambassador
    Richard, you might want to check for color accuracy. For example, this does not look like white gold

http://www.gemdreamz.com/product_inf...336068d9ef8229

Also, can people make links to individual pages of their choice with the new tool SAS provides now, if there are those Session IDs in the URLs?

the links pages
    They aren't giving back any link love to their link partners anyway, with using redirected links.

Hi;

These are all accurate photos as we did all the shots inhouse.

Yes you can make links to any products you wish and we encourage it as being specific for your visitors makes the sale so much easier.
    Richard
    Digestinol, Luxe-Design

Hello All;

I have placed up some killer banners for everyone
    also the discount banners (good for 10% off) now link to our Discount landing page.
    This is ONLY for our affiliates to pass along to their customers.

WE have sent the data base in for SAS to place up. 640 products!!

Please take a look and send me comments on what I can do for you.

Thanks

Richard Reitman
    Affiliate Marketing Manager

Fine Diamond, Sapphire, Ruby
    Gold, Silver & Platinum Jewelry

mailto:Richard@gemdreamz.com
    Gemdreamz.com
    Join Program

Data feed available
    Hello all;

We have added our data feed with 640 products so if you would like to add the finest Gemstone Jewelry to your offerins sign up now and ask for access.

Don't forget to send me your ABW login so I can increase your commissions as Thanks

Richard Reitman

mailto:Richard@gemdreamz.com
    Gemdreamz.com
    Join Program

Beautiful
    Hi, an absolutely beautiful site ( or is that merchandise).

Are all the gems from Songea? If so why is there a seperate page that links to only a few rings etc (left hand side ) or are some gems from other sources such as Australian sapphires ( much used by Thai gem merchants)?

On the Songea page there are some typos

"We are presently discussing with the government of Tanzania the prospect of workingto gether to allow the illegal miners to work our tenements, using equipment supplied by the world bank, in an effort to ensure that they can support their families, whilstalso affording the government an opportunity to receive some much needed taxation income. Needless to say, the stones mined in this way will be offered to our company for purchase, at a fair market price"

Are you a member of some sort of "Fair Trade" organisation - this is a little ambiguous. If you are I would play this up more. One of Australia's best selling teas recently went from number 4 place to number 1, after their recent advertising campaign, emphasising the fact that the business was family owned and funded free schools, free health care and subsidised housing for the local ( Sri Lankan ) community. The company had always done this but never explicitly advertised the fact before.

Just the English teacher in me coming out.

I do really love your heirloom and antique jewellery ( English spelling).

Good luck .

Susan

Hi;

Thanks for the nice comments and info, I have edited the page already. :-)

As far as the Songea gems, NO, not all the rubies and Sapphires on our site are from Songea, Click on Songea on the left side, and you'll see the selection we carry from Africa. These gems are new on the market and you'll see that they are priced accordingly, (less than a Burmese Ruby or a Sri Lankan Sapphire.) We will be expanding these offerings as we get more quailty gems out of our mines and have them cut and set in Jewelry in Bangkok

Don't know where you got your info but not many Suppliers use Australian Gems. Most of the Rubies and Sapphire found in Jewelry in Thailand is from Burma, Cambodia and Sri Lanka. These are where the best gems are from.

I personally, (years ago), used to co own a mine in Bo Rai Thailand (3 kms from Cambodia) with Tony and we got some brilliant Sapphires out of the ground. When it dried up most of the dealers and miners moved up to Mae Sot on the Burmese border. This was back in the late 80's.

We are a member of the Thai Gem and Jewelers asscociation and the Jewlelers Vigiliance Committee.

Thanks

Richard Reitman

Richard@gemdreamz.com
    Gemdreamz.com
    Join Program

Smile You're quick
    Hi Richard , you are quick.

The site looks very enticing. I guess i'll just have to start earning some big money real quick to buy myself a few presents. Sapphires are my favourite gemstones ( no that was not a hint except to the universe).

Susan

Hello all;

Just wanted everyone to know that the NEW data feed is up and available for grabbing. Got some great new products and we have lowered our prices to make sure that GemdreamZ is the only Gemstoone Jewlery site you will need to market.

Once again, if you need anything or have any comments post them here or contact me via email.

Thanks
    Richard Reitman

Richard@gemdreamz.com
    Gemdreamz.com
    Join Program

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread