2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Anyone have success with Jewelswarehouse?
    I'm sick of bucking and throwing targeted jewelry traffic at all the cookie washers and couponers hawking Overstock -Skul -Mondera. I used to make money on fine-jewelry and sense I need some different suppliers. Only problem choosing one from CJ is their network SEM teams blast out overcookies
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    I'm sick of bucking and throwing targeted jewelry traffic at all the cookie washers and couponers hawking Overstock -Skul -Mondera. I used to make money on fine-jewelry and sense I need some different suppliers. Only problem choosing one from CJ is their network SEM teams blast out overcookies
    Mike, your worries are over...

Second listing: http://www.andyrodriguez.com/clients.html
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

ABW Ambassador
    their network SEM teams blast out overcookies
    Mike, just out of curiosity, what are overcookies?

worries are over...
    Andy, that store has some very, very nice pieces and some extraordinary selections in certain categories. There's also a very important "secret ingredient" they've got that not all jewelry stores have that I'm going to try to capitalize on.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by webworker
    There's also a very important "secret ingredient" they've got that not all jewelry stores have that I'm going to try to capitalize on.
    M, lock and load...I told you on IM they were going to be HOT !!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by webworker
    Mike, just out of curiosity, what are overcookies?

Andy, that store has some very, very nice pieces and some extraordinary selections in certain categories. There's also a very important "secret ingredient" they've got that not all jewelry stores have that I'm going to try to capitalize on.
    My keyboard locked up while posting. Required reboot. ...blasting out cookie overwriting schemes at the point of sale.

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ABW Ambassador
    Example?

"CJ is their network SEM teams blast out overcookies"

Mike, someone goes to your site, clicks a link over to the merchant. How would an SEM team, are you meaning PPC? have anything to do with anything.

Nice selection there at Jewelbasket. SAS means "make a page' feature for customer facing dispays. I sure sent lot's of jewelry & watch shoppers to Overstock and the others over the years. Couldn't afford a 14kt nose ring from the earnings so they could yank me around for another years worth of traffic.

Action Jackson - King of the World
    I'm actually surprised how well Overstock jewelry converts. Is noone else having luck with them?

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread