Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up ReStockIt.com - Live on SAS !!!!
    Hello team,

The long awaited, much requested move is here - ReStockIt.com is now live on the ShareASale network. Join today!

The program on CJ is ramping down and will be phased out by Q3, end of June.

David has given us full control of the affiliate program, has hired an awesome in house affiliate manager that we are training and we are ready to shift this sleeping money maker into high gear and overdrive. This soon to be SAS exclusive progam is now parasite free, has fresh new creative, weekly update datafeeds and as with all ARC programs, plenty of cash available ...

We have our signature $10.00 CAB (Cash Activation Bonus) ready for you with your name on it. Sign up to the program on SAS, load a few of our links to your site and follow the directions on your SAS welcome email.

How much simpler can we make it for you to earn your first $10.00?

For those of you with existing CJ links, I urge you to start the switch sooner than later, we are ramping up SAS quickly and will be ramping down CJ just as quick. Join RSI on SAS today!

ReStockIt.com offers 7% commissions and a 60 day return cookie on all sales from our Discount Janitorial, Restaurant, Cleaning and Kitchen Supplies. We offer over 50,000 quality, brand name products. All orders are shipped from 52 nationwide warehouses, greatly reducing delivery lead times. Our extensive list of inventory appeals to consumers and businesses alike, so you don’t have to worry that your traffic isn’t the ‘right’ traffic. Everyone within the United States can use our products - why shouldn’t you earn 7% every time they do!

With such a wide selection of Discount Janitorial, Restaurant, Cleaning and Kitchen Supplies, the conversion rate our website generates can not be matched.

Potential client’s include:

• Restaurants
    • Hotels/Motels
    • Consumers
    • Schools
    • Religious Organizations
    • Caterers
    • Large Households
    • Charities
    • Cleaning Services
    • Country Clubs
    • Government Agencies
    • Gyms
    • Medical Offices
    • Nursing Homes
    • Office Buildings

We proudly boast:

• Brand Name Products
    • Wholesale Pricing - Our entire inventory is 40% Off Retail
    • Average order size of $200.00
    • 98% of all Orders are Placed Online through our Website
    • Low Return Rate due to High Quality Products

I invite you to join the ReStockIt.com program on SAS today. You can become a part of the excitement and the SAS re-launch today by clicking here.

Thank you in advance for your support on the "new and improved" RSI program on SAS, it is appreciated.

How can we help you become more successful today ?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    weekly update datafeeds
    Download from within SAS console or email you or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Download from within SAS console or email you or what?
    Loading into sas this week....

Goldencan will be converted to SAS links as well ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Once it's loaded at SAS, I look forward to combing through their datafeed myself in search of opportunities.

Thanks for the head's up Andy!

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Once it's loaded at SAS, I look forward to combing through their datafeed myself in search of opportunities.

Thanks for the head's up Andy!
    50,000 skus = endless keyword opportunities for you buddy...

Good move, AR. But you know that...
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

The long awaited, much requested move is here - ReStockIt.com is now live on the ShareASale network. Join today!
    Is about Florida time man.

I was tired of just having a smart zone banners to ReStockIt, now I will be able to have a whole ReStockIt datafeed to play with.

Andy, I hope that our weather man is wrong this time, but if we get again by some of Wilma's relatives in the next couple of months, I hope that at least, we should be able to sell some ReStockIt sheds, after the hit the this season, But, I hope that our weather man is wrong this time, even if I get no sales.

Sal.

I should had waited for the Welcome to Restockit newsletter, after I just finished copying and paste all the links on SAS one by one, I noticed that the newsletter have all those links in there, already made for me.

50,000 skus
    Btw Andy, do that mean that the datafeed will have 50,000 products in just one big feed?

I have never used a feed bigger than 9k products, so I want to be ready to call 9ll if the feed is one big 50,000 products datafeed.

Sal.

Internet Cowboy
    Very good news indeed. Will be on it when I get home.

Andy

Just signed up, I must of been on vacation during the relaunch. Looks like I will be replacing links all weekend. I have a unique idea in my head on how to market this and I am sure I will have little competetion. How about we set up a time after the holiday weekend for a phone call.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

The program on CJ is ramping down and will be phased out by Q3, end of June.
    This date is fast approaching. We might have to oil the SAS feed mill.

Quote Originally Posted by bumpaw
    This date is fast approaching. We might have to oil the SAS feed mill.
    Look in SAS, the feed is loaded.....

it's a bear now and we are looking at segmenting it but if you have RAM on your PC, go and get it...

it's a bear now and we are looking at segmenting it but if you have RAM on your PC, go and get it...
    I don't see the bear yet but when he steps out of the bushes I'll blast him.

Quote Originally Posted by bumpaw
    I don't see the bear yet but when he steps out of the bushes I'll blast him.
    J, let me zip the monster an post the link in a few....

Exclamation
    Hello team,
    New RSI - SAS data feed...... (Thanks Brian)

http://www.andyrodriguez.com/merchan...i-sas-feed.zip

Lock and load...

Got it and thanks. I'll dig into it first thing Thursday. Tomorrow is another medical road trip day for my wife.

They made a pretty big shift here. There is no information on the Manufacturer in this feed so you can't promote by brand. I guess you would have to use "make a page".

One column of the feed has numbers like "21.8855" which I can't figure out what they are for.

I'm thinking my concept for ReStockIt was flawed when I started under CJ. My plan was to put up the entire feed in a Cusimanos style set up. I used PHP and it has worked rather nicely. The idea was to gain some organic traffic over time which is slowly building thanks mostly to Yahoo. It got whacked by Google and now a lot of the index in Yahoo won't be good without the brands.

So the result is I'm scratching my head here trying to figure the best way to go. If anyone has a word of wisdom on how to utilize this large feed I'm ready to hear it. Maybe it should only be picked apart and used in pieces where fitting, instead of used as a whole.

J,

Im out of town at the moment but there are improvements scheduled for the feed. This is a bear as i had said before. These updates are in the works.

1) segment the feed by major categories.
    2) add the brands withing those cats.
    3) SAS make a page has some difficulty with a feed this size, we are working with Brian on a fix or work around.
    4) GoldenCAN will have the feed as well loaded very soon.

I will update tomm with more info.....

Thanks for your support...

50,000 skus = endless keyword opportunities for you buddy
    It's actually 62668 and I have it fairly well whipped.

It is a big RAM grabber as you said and that only hurt because of 2 duplicate keys that needed to be eliminated for my setup. All my tools for eliminating duplicates just crashed excel.

Andy-

Is the above link still where we should get the SaS feed? I ask because I see no sign of it on SaS itself.

-John, ready to sell some sheds.
    There's a reason army's wear uniforms even though it makes them easier to spot. Sometimes that's what you want. Uniforms suggest organization, power, and numbers. These, in turn, inspire fear. And, as any good operative knows, there is no more effective weapon than fear.

Hosting Comparison - HostScope - jrrl.com

I got it from Andy's link and it worked fine.

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread