ABW Ambassador
    Thumbs down Tired of Entering Password to login to LS each visit
    This is extremely annoying, I used to be able to login through Firefox and my password would be saved but since the new policy of clearing passwords every 120 days I had to change it and since then each time I login I have to enter my password manually plus the really annoying Code you also have to enter by hand.

Ever since I can remember LS has had the most unfriendly security, I don't login to LS much anymore because of this and are much happier to use CJ & SAS since the login details are saved even in IE.

Why do LS insist on making it so difficult for affiliates to use their website
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    It's for security reasons. If there hadn't been problems they wouldn't have bothered with implementing this system.

I think there's some program around that will save your passwords to use, that runs on your own HD separate from the browser. That might be a solution.

ABW Ambassador
    hi, thanks for the response, as mentioned other networks are secure and the login details are saved so why can't LS use a similar system?

yes it looks like I need to find some software to do this for me
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread