ABW Ambassador
    How to contact merchants?
    I would like to contact a merchant but I see no way of doing this from the Performics interface?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

pretty sure you can't contact merchants directly. just contact performics and tell them what you want to tell the merchant

ABW Ambassador
    Here's a bunch of email addys to the merchants or the rep:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=53918

ABW Ambassador
    ok thanks! I have forgotton what I needed this for now but its good to have that list for future.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

You can always go to the website and look for the affiliates link -- there's ususally a program relevant email address you can use. I know I'd definitely welcome emails from my Performics affiliates

Internet Cowboy
    Performics is the worst at communication. They do not even reply to legitimate questions from affiliates.

I sent an email to the merchantname@performics.com address a month ago asking a bonafide question about one of their programs. No reply. This morning I sent the same question to Katie Farrell at Performics, no reply yet.
    It is a real question that, if answered, can only help me sell more for their merchant but nobody seems to give a sh!t. I have dealt with government agencies that were better than Performics.

I will not send anymore emails to Performics. If I have a question, I will simply seek a different merchant on a different network.

I posted a year ago that Performics was basically worthless for this reason. I had problems of the same nature then. A few months back, since I saw they now participate in this forum I thought I would give them another try. Nothing has changed!!

ABW Ambassador
    UncleScooter, sorry to hear about your experience... if we can't communicate in this business then we might as well all go home. Unfortunately it seems to be getting worse, there seems to be this really dumb mentality by some people in this industry where they think ignoring people is the way to deal with a situation. I can't speak about Performics since I have only recently joined the network but I have had this issue with some merchants in other networks and its very very frustrating to say the least.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread