Merchant Payment History Down
    I get the error below...

Error Codes: OPR4ONWY:U9IM8TAC:OI2DL65P
    File: odbcstatementimpl.cpp, Line: 186
    State: S1000. Code: 10058. [NQODBC] [SQL_STATE: S1000] [nQSError: 10058] A general error has occurred. [nQSError: 16001] ODBC error state: 58031 code: -1034 message: [IBM][CLI Driver] SQL1034C The database is damaged. All applications processing the database have been stopped. SQLSTATE=58031 . [nQSError: 16002] Cannot obtain number of columns for the query result. (S1000)
    SQL Issued: SELECT Merchant.MCT_MCT_ID saw_0, Merchant."Merchant Legal Entity Name" saw_1, Invoice."Invoice Month" || ', ' || Invoice."Invoice Year" saw_2, Invoice."Invoice Year_s" saw_3, Invoice."Invoice Month_s" saw_4, case when Invoice."Invoice Status Number" > 99 and Period.Date >= '07/29/2005' then 'Payment Received on ' || cast(Period."Date Long Desc" as char) When Invoice."Invoice Status Number" > 0 and Period.Date >= '07/29/2005' then 'Partial Payment Received on ' || cast(Period."Date Long Desc" as char) when Invoice."Invoice Status Number" > 99 and Period.Date < '07/29/2005' then 'Payment Received' When Invoice."Invoice Status Number" > 0 and Period.Date < '07/29/2005' then 'Partial Payment Received' when Invoice."Invoice Status Number" = 0 then 'Awaiting Payment' else 'N/A' end saw_5, Invoice."Invoice Status Number" saw_6, "Invoice Fact"."Commission Paid" saw_7 FROM DW WHERE (Merchant.MCT_MCT_ID IN (SELECT saw_0 FROM (SELECT Merchant.MCT_MCT_ID saw_0, "Partnership Fact"."Number of Partners" saw_1 FROM DW WHERE "Partnership Fact"."Number of Partners" >= 1) nqw_1 )) AND (Invoice.INV_DCURRENT = '1') AND (Invoice."Invoice System Type" = 'Wells Fargo') AND (Invoice."Invoice Begin TimeStamp" >= TimestampAdd(SQL_TSI_MONTH, -7, current_timestamp)) ORDER BY saw_3, saw_4

Nice code! )
    I like this part:
    [IBM][CLI Driver] SQL1034C The database is damaged. All applications processing the database have been stopped.

I'm sure they have backups though

The SynergyAnalytics application is currently unavailable.

It is estimated to be available after 11-May-2006 02:00 PM EST

SynergyAnalytics is

I wish someone who likes it would pipe in so we'd know why they keep it. Who are they trying to please with that slow-moving, oft-down, permanently beta excuse for reports??

Yup, Sure ... now let me check ... Cagles Mill's Avatar
    I wish someone who likes it would pipe in so we'd know why they keep it. Who are they trying to please with that slow-moving, oft-down, permanently beta excuse for reports??
    That statement assumes there is somebody somewhere who actually likes it. Except for the creaters of it and whatever big cheese at Linkshare approved it, I doubt there is anyone that likes it.
    Rick M.
    I would rather have a bottle in front of me, than have a frontal lobotomy!
    Does your bubblegum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread