Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Reports haven't shown any new clicks, impressions, or sales for the last three hours here. Anyone else notice the same?

Actually no; I'm showing clicks on new items that just got listed in Google plus a sale went thru about 20 minutes ago.

{

I checked mine when I got home from work at 5.15 pm and they are still the same now at 9.42pm

Yeah, I reckon stats are stalling. I'm having a good traffic day but cj stats/impressions have been the same for a few hours now.

quote:
    Actually no; I'm showing clicks on new items that just got listed in Google plus a sale went thru about 20 minutes ago.

I must on the mischievous CJ server then.

ABW Ambassador
    Stats have not changed for over 12 hours. Premaintenance maintenance is required.

Transactions seem OK for me, but the performance report is lagging behind much more than usual.

It's like being on a roller coaster with CJ

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah its stalled, maybe the CJ calender is a day fast. Last time they did maintenance it seemed to start a day early too.

No data for the specified period.

I'm getting that for today's website performance, but I've shown some sales since this thread started last night - one posted at 8:05 PST and one at 10:05 PST

{

CJ is definitely stalled; no impressions showing since yesterday afternoon. I'm not showing any transactions either.

So, I guess this means it will be down longer than 24 hours for "maintenance." :rolleyes:

Again. :rolleyes:

Andy

Stopped yesterday evening.

THIS REALLY SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!!

Tracking may not be affected. BUT, I don't believe it. Do you?

I am totally out of sorts with and certainly losing confidence in CJ.

What a bunch of POOP!

They don't even know when the maintenance is supposed to start. Why announce a time and then do differently unless they are in a great big mess?

If they are in a mess, why would we think tracking is accurate?

THIS MUST STOP SOON!!!!

If CJ can't get the job done, they need to get help from someone who can.

They need to hire Bill Gates. He knows all about this internet stuff. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I can't say b/c I am doing better than ever with them with each week that passes.

What really sux to me is that reporting will likely not catch up before scheduled downtime tonight; then it will be another 24 hours to gain access; then another 24 for reporting to get back to "normal".

And no, they don't need Bill Gates. Hell no. They need someone who knows what he is doing. What they don't need is someone who does it the way he wants without regard to best practices, releases an app that is still in beta as a "final release", then expects the rest of the world to accept it and conform.

{

[ 08-23-2002: Message edited by: eaglefire ]

Not a good sign when tracking is screwed up before the Maintenance. How are we to know the upgrade they are doing is going to recover whatever is wrong the last 24 hours??????? I am so sick of this.

Just checking my CJ home page and see that my Quik Stats are showing the information from two days ago. Something is really screwed up (again).

Apart from Performance Reports not being updated, everything else seems to be OK. Run a transaction report, and you will see your sales.

I ran a transaction report. There were no sales yesterday and none so far today.

ABW Ambassador
    >>Not a good sign when tracking is screwed up before the Maintenance.

Not to nitpick (okay, that's exactly what I'm doing), but there is a difference between "tracking" being screwed up and "reporting" being screwed up.

From what I can see, all reporting related to web site performance reports are screwed up. But transactions are definitely showing in the transactions reports... which would argue that "tracking" is not screwed up.

Cedric,

You are right, I used the wrong word. Reporting is what is screwed up (but I really wonder about tracking).

I just can't wait until tomorrow night to see if anything ever shows up for Aug. 22-23. My guess it will be like the crash a few months ago. Those sales were never tracked, therefore never reported.

You know, I don't have these kinds of problems with my independent merchants running their own affiliate programs.

Maybe Todd will have someone else let us know what's going on, since he's banged up and can't type right now.

CJ has already been down for me for almost 24 hours, then with the regularly scheduled "maintenance", it'll be another 24 hours, and with the normal delay in reporting, the typical problems getting the site back up after "maintenance", etc., CJ will have been effectively down for 3-4 days!

We really do kinda need to hear something official from CJ about this!

Andy

quote:
    CJ has already been down for me for almost 24 hours, then with the regularly scheduled "maintenance", it'll be another 24 hours, and with the normal delay in reporting, the typical problems getting the site back up after "maintenance", etc., CJ will have been effectively down for 3-4 days!

And that is much to much given all the other down time they have had lately. You can't tell me if they can't keep up with reporting that there might be a slim chance they also have had trouble with tracking from time to time?

Yes, Todd has been out with the injury, but by gosh, I've seen more of him on here since he announced is injury that we had seen him in a long time. He does a pretty fair job typing with his elbow!

Come on, Todd, tell us what is happening here. This is so frustrating.

My stats are trying to catch up now! It looks like they are updating. Hmmmmm, I even have a couple sales. Gooooooo Figure. I love it when sales slip through the cracks, he he! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

7-Days, I agree! I thought CJ said they were going to keep us more up to date when problems happen. :confused:

I hope that after this 1 day downtime, everything will be okay. The way it was before.

Performance reports have been updated as well.

Whoa! I though my clicks and impressions had stalled. But NOOOOO... my clicks decreased by two!

What's with that???? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast