Affiliate Software
    Hi,
    I have written an affiliate information management system called Webmaster iPro. I am interested in getting feedback from people on what they think of it (and also the website) and am therefore offering it as a freedownload for a short while. The key functionality includes :

i) Ability to store information on all aspects of your affiliate business

ii) Auto-analysis of your websites producing very detailed information.

iii) Submission to all the major search engines (and any that you choose to configure)

iv) Dozens of reports that provide info on all aspects of your business.

v) Detailed help files on all aspects of the system.

The website is: webmasteripro.com

The website has flash animation which shows you how the program works etc.
    The website also has a forum which will allow you to discuss ideas/issues with other people including myself.
    Once you have downloaded the product then e-mail through the contact page and I will send you the userid/password to get started (this gives me an idea of the numbers of people who are using the system)or just contact me on the website forum and I will get in touch.
    Any feedback is very welcome!

Thanks...

i) Ability to store information on all aspects of your affiliate business

ii) Auto-analysis of your websites producing very detailed information.
    While those two feature sound interesting, how do we know that the information collected by that software, would not be uploaded by some spyware out there?

Any feedback is very welcome!
    I'm not been negative, but since the offer comes from a first post from a new member, .

Hi,
    All is feedback,positive or negative, is certainly welcome. To answer your question about the website analysis, well the product is a desktop product and is not online. Once the analyzer (which is only one part of the product) goes through the website it stores the information locally on your computer in an Access database.
    If you have spyware on your machine then all your data could be vulnerable not just data collected by my software. So you should take steps to make sure your machine is secure. The data collected by my software is stored in the form of a .mdb file i.e. an Access database file. If your machine is secure then this data is secure.

Hope this helps....

ABW Ambassador
    Are you actually an affiliate? This software looks like it was written by someone playing affiliate, creating countless entirely useless reports and statistics. I see the words "user can enter" so many times I have to think this would just be a worthless time sink for any affiliate with no payoff or insight into their business to help them improve it.

So to that - how does this software help an affiliate earn more money?

OK so that's some negative feedback .....thanks for it anyway. Well I was an affiliate sometime ago and that is how the program evolved.
    It's primarily an organizational tool....to help centralize all the information that is pertinent to your business. Where your websites are hosted, where have you bought your domains, when do they expire etc etc. I realise that not everyone needs an organizational tool , they may only have one website or they feel that they are already well enough organised.Others like myself did feel the need for some kind of centralized information to help them run their business more efficiecntly.
    If you feel that your websites and associated affiliate programs need a program that does centralize all relevant information then this may be for you.

Hope this helps....

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread