Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Talking If I could Show You , How much would be impressive?
    Just out of curiosity.. If I could show you in 1 month how to earn money from affiliate programs.. what would you class as impressive

$2,000 $3000, $5000 or $10,000 in 1 month

this was going on the basis you had never done affiliate programs before and this going on the basis of showing you from scratch without even having a domain registered yet.

Talking
    I'm ready - SHOW ME!

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Talking

How much though? would be realistic

Woah!
    3k Plus would be impressive to me... I dont make anything near that just yet... but im shure with a little time and dedication anyone could be making near that...

but to just be told how to do that would be awesome... SHOW ME!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Lightbulb
    Will this be a tutorial on how the hack into Google and redirect all their traffic to network cookie setting template sites on a split profit or MLM basis?
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ecom.. no its not but thanks for asking

but just out of curiousity.. do you find it wrong for affiliate websites to have automatic setting of cookies when a person arrives at their website? without the customer clicking on an affiliate link?

some would argue the point that they need to click on a link..to be a true customer and for you to have earned that affiliatge commission from them... yet for them to arrive at your site, they have clicked on a link your homepage.. that in many peoples mind says.. they are your customer

but just out of curiousity.. do you find it wrong for affiliate websites to have automatic setting of cookies when a person arrives at their website? without the customer clicking on an affiliate link?
    500+ posts under your belt and you have to ask?

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    some would steal from their Mom...

It is easy to generate $1000 of revenue on the net, but you might spend $2000 doing it.

If you are talking about profit, then I am all ears.

John
    Respectfully,

John

----------------------------------------------
    work = Initiate Demand
    passion = Global Ground Work

10,000 NET at this point would be impressive. Otherwise I am getting there slowly but shirley...

some would argue the point that they need to click on a link..to be a true customer and for you to have earned that affiliatge commission from them... yet for them to arrive at your site, they have clicked on a link your homepage.. that in many peoples mind says.. they are your customer
    Your a mess...
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

$3k in truly hard-earned, honest money. Otherwise, I'd just go to the street corner and sell myself...

ABW Ambassador
    "but just out of curiousity.. do you find it wrong for affiliate websites to have automatic setting of cookies when a person arrives at their website? without the customer clicking on an affiliate link?"

Uh yeah. It's called cooking stuffing/forced clicks and it would be violation the CJ TOS and other networks rules as well. But this wouldn't suprise me from you since I remember your first posts here.
    Last edited by Trust; May 12th, 2006 at 04:32 PM.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Cookie Stuffing is not a legitimate technique. It violates the agreement affiliates have with merchants.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

ABW Ambassador
    If you posted you could show me how to earn $x,xxx from an affiliate program in a short period of time, I would think you were a scammer.

And in this case at least, I would be right.

Quote Originally Posted by bintaz
    500+ posts under your belt and you have to ask?
    Personally If someone lands on my site, whether they click a link when they are on the site.. they are what i class in my SHOP.. they are my customer..

so even if they dont go through a link to my merchants site.. too damn right im going to place a cookie on their computer.. becuase they came to me first..

Its a bit like Car sales..

If someone comes into the dealership and you show them the cars , you get them in it and you work out figures then they go away and come back on a day your not there.. and someone else grabs them.. you lost our but you did all the work..

So If i get a customer to land on my site through ad copy expertise or whatever.. too damn right im going to bang them with a cookie, as if they leave it and decide to buy later and cant find your site.. ive done all the preselling work already.. not your site. So with my cookie i will get the commission.. Its called business.. so im for planting cookies on peoples computers if they land on your site.. IM not for creating software that inputs them.. the hacking crap.. but if they legitmately land on your site through pay per click or natural engines.. they are mine and ive presold them..

Quote Originally Posted by chetf
    If you posted you could show me how to earn $x,xxx from an affiliate program in a short period of time, I would think you were a scammer.

And in this case at least, I would be right.

lol thats why you remain broke doing what you do.. and others succeed.. too many people who are freeloaders they want information for nothing..

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead
    Cookie Stuffing is not a legitimate technique. It violates the agreement affiliates have with merchants.

IM on about merchants who dont have it in their agreement.. I make sure I do everything they want for the ones who are against it.. But those who dont care.. well neither do i.. if they arrive on my site.. they are mine.. period!

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    "but just out of curiousity.. do you find it wrong for affiliate websites to have automatic setting of cookies when a person arrives at their website? without the customer clicking on an affiliate link?"

Uh yeah. It's called cooking stuffing/forced clicks and it would be violation the CJ TOS and other networks rules as well. But this wouldn't suprise me from you since I remember your first posts here.
    Lol trust i remember yours aswell.. they were hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by suzigeek
    Your a mess...
    Your Broke!.. so who listens to you anyway

ABW Ambassador
    "Lol trust i remember yours aswell.. they were hilarious"

What was hilarious was Loxly ripping you one. Little lowly thief.

Your Broke!.. so who listens to you anyway
    WOW You really are a mess...on my ignore list. I've never read a post of yours that offered anything intelligent anyway....

added: your name is appropriate.
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

Well, you've called two people broke here, wish you'd show me how you know. Too damn right, Might as well make it a clean dozen.

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Another affiliate trying to give honest affiliates a bad name.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast