Logging In 30,000 Times a Day...
    Ok, maybe not that often, but I log in to view all of my accounts (about 6) multiple times a day. When I'm at work, it doesn't really bother me much, but at home, where I'm on a wireless network, it's always in the back of my mind, that someone could possibly intercept that info.

I'm not a network guru. I've secured everything as best as possible, but still don't enjoy throwing that info around so often.

Is there a program you pros use to log in for you, or to consolidate it all somehow?

Just curious as to how you guys do this everyday.

Thanks!

ABW Ambassador
    A couple of years ago Haiko was building such a program.

As I recall. the networks told him NO WAY.

Hmm, I guess there could be some security problems with something like that. Otherwise, I'm not sure why there would be an issue with it.

Oh well. Just have to time the data updates better.

Thanks Adam.

Ive been logging in and out of accounts from devices from all over the world into many accounts for years and have yet to suffer anything. If you have the basic security needs met on your own unit, I doubt you'll have any grief.

Quote Originally Posted by dsteitz
    Ive been logging in and out of accounts from devices from all over the world into many accounts for years and have yet to suffer anything. If you have the basic security needs met on your own unit, I doubt you'll have any grief.
    Thanks for the reply, Dsteitz. I've yet to have a problem (at least one that I'm aware of), which is a good thing.

Although security would be a great reason to have some way to consolidate all of the logins, it would also be convenient and a huge time saver.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread