Mr. GoldenCan
    Office Max is now available at GoldenCAN
    We are very excited to announce that Office Max is now available at GoldenCAN.

You can display Office Max's entire Data Feed, any selected category, Recent Price Drop Products or Search on your website with only one line of GoldenCAN Code.

Sample Stores:
    Office Max Store Integration Sample
    Office Max Coupon Integration Sample
    Office Max Search Integration Sample

If you have already created a store, coupon or search integration for multiple merchants, dont forget to add Office Max in your existing Integration.

Click here to apply for OfficeMax affiliate program at Performics if you are not already a member of their program.

Affiliate Manager
    Asif,

You are on a roll! Congratulations

Sajjad
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; May 18th, 2006 at 04:55 AM.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Don't be feeding targeted GC traffic to parasite riddled merchants ASIF. Thats not really a win-win, except for them, as they could care less if they pay a BHO or couponer at the point of sale after GC focuses the physical click.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ABW Ambassador
    I'm sure plenty of people will be happy that they're available thru Goldencan. If you don't like them, don't use them.

I love GoldenCan and a late entry merchant into adopting a customer facing, and click focusing tool like this, deserves 2 things. A Free 4th click spiff for displaying GC showcases. Then give our savvy shoppers and us 1099 salesmen a break. Raise our commission for power selling efforts or lower the prices to competitor levels.

OfficeMax checkout summary:
    ITEM - NUMBER -PRODUCT NAME- DESCRIPTION -DELIVERED BY
    UNIT -PRICE -QTY. TOTAL
    ITEM* 21079967 HP Pavilion a1428x-b Desktop PC Bundle
    HP Pavilion a1428x-b Desktop PC Bundle
    IN STOCK
    05/22/2006 EA $899.98 $899.98

20821041 HP DeskJet 6540 Color Inkjet Printer
    HP DeskJet 6540.
    IN STOCK
    05/22/2006 EA $129.98 $129.98

02236333 Belkin USB Gold Cables
    USB A/B Device Cable Gold (10 ft.).
    IN STOCK
    05/19/2006 EA $29.99 $29.99

20881208 Brother HL-2040 Laser Printer
    HL-2040 Laser Printer. Get $20 Back by Mail.
    IN STOCK
    05/22/2006 EA $119.98 $119.98

Delivery schedule - More info
    Backordered items - More info Sales tax - More Info
    Delivery fee - More info
    Product Total: $1,179.93
    Sub Total: $1,179.93
    Delivery: $0.00

By-pass all the add-ons and extended warranty stuff and taking it to the checkout brings up an alert ... [u]HP system not available in my 48080 area [/b]... Call 1-800 for ordering assistance. I have 2 Office Max stores within a 10 mile radius. The exact same system, monitor and printers were purchased by a client earlier today from a Circuit City store racking up a total of 1104.30. The un-boxed monitor was DOA when I arrived to setup the system for the client. Neither printer had a USB printer cable.

They took it back to the store for a refund after I found the exact same system, the 2 printers, 2 USB cables, and a 19" LCD monitor with 8ms refresh time and 700:1 contrast ratio from my EcomCity PcMall links. Total shipped price, before the 89.00 Inkjet rebate, 170.00 System Monitor rebate, and 20.00 Brother lazer rebate was $956.00. So they wait a few days and save well over 450.00.

The other problem I had was with ordering on their old office computer. eBates kept jumping up at checkout and I also got 180Solutions/Zanga pops. Funny ebates offers a 4% commission for Office Max sales. The client wanted a new system due to all the BHO hijacking gutting the old system on many occassions and they wanted Microsoft's Onecare package which required XP.

Then look at the bright side maybe the OfficeMax folks will see results from getting physical click throughs from non-spammy GC showcases and cut back BHO programs and raise commissions on GoldenCan links. You see affiliates do add value and get involved in the sales process by what they do put on their pages.

PS; All isn't well with the lower priced merchant as their shopping cart checkout is tied at the waist to some rewards operator that tries to pass the entire customer privacy info and CC to their "get 15.00 off" next order con-game. You'd think that merchant would fire the idiot that gives away their hard earned customer to some spammy Adwhore operation, who'll just shove competitor deals at them till they Opt-out.
    Last edited by ecomcity; May 18th, 2006 at 02:08 AM.

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah. I like seeing some of the bigger brands coming aboard like Walmart and Office Max. Now to convert them all to free of 4th click

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Yeah. I like seeing some of the bigger brands coming aboard like Walmart and Office Max. Now to convert them all to free of 4th click
    That's why I'm the Masterbaiter. Get the 4th click free pressure upfront, and then seal the deal with a bonus commissions rate for using a spam proof guaranteed physical click application for GC referrals.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread