Adcenter - Unable to Restart Expired Orders
    I set up some Adcenter Campaigns recently and one of the Order I put the End Date as 15th May. After it expired, I am not able to restart the Order or change the End Date. All the buttons are disabled and it seem it might be a bug.

So anyone getting near to their Order expiry, extend it before it gets disabled.

I have opened a ticket with Microsoft - will keep you posted on this.

So anyone getting near to their Order expiry, extend it before it gets disabled.
    I had the same problem a few weeks back and now I set the expire dates years out. There was no way to un-expire so I had to do the campaign over from scratch.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    the latest update allows you to extend expired orders - your rep should be able to fix this.

you can also set them now to never expire (what I do).

Here is the reply I received from Microsoft Help Desk

Firstly, in regards to the order date not being able to be extended, you were correct in the fact that the end date may not be extended for an expired order and that the end date can be changed for a currently running order. This would also be the cause for the Save button being disabled. You will have to create a new order, however there are some steps we can take to create the order much quicker. This is done by exporting ads/keywords then importing them into a new order. The steps to export/import are listed below:

1. Export the data for the expired campaign.
    a. In Microsoft adCenter, select "Account and Order."
    b. Select the "Keyword" tab, click "Import/Export," and then select "Export" on the menu.
    c. Save the Export.csv file to the computer. We recommend that you change the file name to a name that is unique and easy to identify, such as the order name or the order number that you are updating. For example, save the file as keyword-ordernumberhere.csv.
    d. Click the "Ads" tab, click "Import/Export," and then select "Export" on the menu.
    e. Save the Export.csv file to the computer. Make sure that you use a different file name than you used for the keywords. We recommend that you change the file name to a name that is unique and easy to identify, such as the order name or the order number you are updating. For example, save the file as ads_ordernumberhere.csv.

2. Click the "Order" tab at the top of the page to return to the list of all the orders for this account, and then click "Create New Order."
    3. Create a new order by using the same campaign. If you had targeting settings in the original order, you must re-enter those settings on the "Targeting" tab for the new order.
    a. On the "Keywords" tab, click "Import/Export," and then select "Import" on the menu.
    b. In the new window, click "Browse" to find the keyword list that you exported in step 1c. Double-click the file that you want to import, or select the file, and then click "Open." When you return to the Import Keywords from a File window, confirm that the file name is correct, and then click "Import."
    c. Confirm that your keywords and bids were imported correctly, and then click "Save."
    d. On the "Ads" tab, click "Import/Export," and then select "Import" on the menu.
    e. In the new window, click "Browse" to find the ad list that you exported in step 1e. Double-click the file that you want to import, or select the file, and then click "Open." When you return to the Import Ads from a File window, confirm that the file name is correct, and then click "Import."
    f. Confirm that your ads were imported correctly. After you have associated keywords to your ads, click "Save."

4. On the "Summary" tab, click "Submit Order" to send your ads and keywords to editorial verification.

Once again I understand this can be frustrating as it is a time consuming process. Although I did also notice that you have ideas for what should be changed, and I would like to direct you to where you may send us feedback. To send us feedback, click on the blue Feedback link at the bottom right of all Microsoft adCenter pages. I have provided a link to our FAQ page where you may find answers to many of your questions.

Microsoft adCenter FAQ
    http://advertising.msn.com/microsoft-adcenter/faqs

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread