DirectTrack Vs. Partnersmanager
    Want to thank Mike at Direct Track for recommending me to this forum, looks like there is a lot of good dialogue going on here. Anyone have an opinion they care to share on the DirectTrack network version vs. Partnersmanager software, or other similar products you like ((Do not tell me CJ's whitebox programs, not interesed, unless you can really sell me))? Anyone using Partnersmanager? I sent an email today requesting more info (I hate it when they do not have a phone # to call, hire a $10 month answering service) I am toying with the idea of becoming my own network; I am in mortgage space and see tremendous demand vs. supply, my thoughts are running towards the idea of getting publishers (me) paid quicker as I personally hate waiting 30 days and there is such demand for mortgage leads I figure it time to rebalance the powers. While I am at it, I thought I might as well investigate feasibility of setting up up new network with the people that power it all, webmasters, (you), if I could fix your biggest issue with your current network(s) what would it be? thanks to all who took the time to read this ramble and more thanks to all who care to reply.

Do a search here and at other affiliateboards for Direct Track, DT, etc.

'Nuff said.

Just to clarify, I am coming at this from the perspective of being the network, not a merchant or a publisher. This is really stemming from a thought of mine, and echoed somewhat by theHoff in recent post "future of affiliate marketing" , specifically the notion of creating communities as a way of giving publishers more bargaining power (and hence greater earnings) while giving merchants better quality traffic, in effect rewarding excellence.

DirectTrack has tracking problems and downtime. Nothing's perfect. Just know that...

You should be fine unless you're pushing millions of impressions on a daily basis........:-)

CPA Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by holyearth
    DirectTrack has tracking problems and downtime. Nothing's perfect. Just know that...

You should be fine unless you're pushing millions of impressions on a daily basis........:-)
    Hi All

Didn't want to chime in, but felt it necessary with the above statement. You are absolutely right that nothing is perfect in this industry, including DT. We've had tech problems over the years...and then again we've had some clients on occasion that decide to unexpectedly send 10x's their normal traffic levels which makes it tough to manage. We offer dedicated servers for our largest clients and do our best to get Networks to communicate on their short and long term growth goals. We tracking billions of ads per month for over 180 Networks world-wide and several hundred Merchants...its quite exhausting at times

As for tracking problems, cookie based tracking is not rocket science. Its quite simple. The clients we have that only rely on cookie/pixel tracking will have the same drop off as everyone in the industry due to cookie deletion. I'd be happy to have a third party conduct a non-biased test on our tracking accuracy.

Also, Holyearth...if you have some specific issues going on with a client of ours, feel free to email or PM me and perhaps I can help out.

Thanks all

Mark Romanelli
    DirectTrack Manager

Thank you for the reply Mark. If I should have any specific issues moving forward, I'll notify you immediately...

I understand that there are many upgrades/patches/fixes planned in the near future....

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread