Big Thank You to Carolyn and Brian
    I was in Chicago a couple of weeks ago and had lunch with Carolyn Tang and Brian Littleton of SAS. I have always been a supporter of SAS and have been earning revenue from their merchants for years, but I've got to tell you, after meeting these two in person and talking shop for over an hour over lunch, I am an even bigger supporter of their company and the way they do business. Brian has assembled quite a team there in Chicago and not only are they good at what they do, they are wonderful hosts (and thanks Carolyn for the afternoon tour of the Art Institute).

If any of you SAS affiliates are are ever in Chicago I would recommend contacting them. I'm sure you will be as impressed as I was.

Ahhhh, and downtown Chicago. What a city. I loved the waterfront area, the Millennium Park, the diversity of the people and look forward to my next visit there.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Outsourced Program Manager
    I have to agree with you Ron. I know that Brian, Carolyn, and SAS get a lot of praise, but we can never really say enough.

I have been priveleged enough to hear their presentations at the last two Andy Rodriguez seminars, and am always impressed (and a little envious).

I couldn't agree with you more! After meeting Brian I knew SAS would be my network of choice. Their support never let me down either. I had an urgent request for one of my clients, picked up the phone and got ahold of Brian-he took care of it while still on the phone with him. We have another program, on SAS, to announce very soon and winding up terms with another one who will be on SAS. SAS rocks!
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 7-days
    Ahhhh, and downtown Chicago. What a city. I loved the waterfront area, the Millennium Park, the diversity of the people and look forward to my next visit there.
    Ron, why do you think we are taking our seminar to Chicago? Your next visit can be on August 20, 2006 for the next AMC Seminar !

With 9 out of 10 of our merchants on the SAS network, we are doing our part to support those who support us and the industry ...

SAS Rocks, bar none !!!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Told ya so! Told ya so!

Yes they rock.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Quote Originally Posted by EasyClickTravel
    I have to agree with you Ron. I know that Brian, Carolyn, and SAS get a lot of praise, but we can never really say enough.

I have been priveleged enough to hear their presentations at the last two Andy Rodriguez seminars, and am always impressed (and a little envious).
    So Michael,

When are you coming over to SAS ?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    carolyn and Brian "look good on paper"...

they're great "in theory"

but in person...

they're even better

Internet Cowboy
    And I got a SPAM hat from SAS and VillageHatShop

SAS rocks!

i want free lunch

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Carolyn rocks!!! She served the ENTIRE room frozen daquiris DURING my presentation at Andy's last seminar. She's fun and smart and focused on ethical success - just like Brian and his SAS network!

Of course I'm very biased... those darn 5-figure monthly commission checks from SAS...

Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    *blush* Thanks guys, we love you too.
    best,
    Carolyn
    ShareASale Client Services
    Y!: SAS_CTang
    e: ctang(at)shareasale.com

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    those darn 5-figure monthly commission checks from SAS
    Is that WITH or WITHOUT a decimal point?

LOLOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Of course I'm very biased... those darn 5-figure monthly commission checks from SAS...
    Damm Crispy,

I need to get you up to the rest of the 6 figure pack, we have left the five figure days in the past .....

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Carolyn rocks!!! ... She's fun and smart and focused on ethical success...
    Actually, she is much more than that. Hard to believe someone that bright is also so nice and well grounded.

Thanks again, Carolyn! You now know what I market...send some ideas my way and we will do business.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    but I've got to tell you, after meeting these two in person and talking shop for over an hour over lunch, I am an even bigger supporter of their company and the way they do business.
    Don't forget Michael, I'm not sure he's seen a lot on the Affiliate end, but he's "the man" at the merchant end
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Spot on, Chris. I know when I email merch support I'll have an answer quickly. Might not be that second, but I know it's coming... Thanks Michael...
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Just realized I've never had to contact SAS support. I can't say that about any of the other networks.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread