ABW Ambassador
    I'm noticing on some sites people have check boxes for people to just check what they want and hit one submission button.

For instance: they may have free t-shirts, free cell phone, free calling cards and so forth.

Now when they hit the submit button how do they get each checked off item to go to the affiliate link.

[ 02-06-2002: Message edited by: JadaKiss ]

They don't go to the Merchant site.

Although it can be done byn several methods, what usually happens is the form is submitted to one place. In turn, the person who filled out the form is sent e-mails with links to the Merchant page or Set-up page to get to the Merchant. I process my requests myself and have written a program to parse out the email address along with the items checked off and send out the emails based on what the program picks up from the completed form.

I used to think there was a magic form out there that did this for you, but it ain't so. Since I started doing this I have had a pretty good response.
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    seems that you might get more signs up by just linking to the merchant directly like I'm doing now huh.

I do in other places, but this is part of my sign-up form for NewsLetters that I publish and offer to my users. It's just another way to expose what I'm already exposing in other places. Besides, in the emails I send out, I can really give a good personal reccomendation. These offers also relate back to the interest generated by virtue of the content on my pages. I have actual content pages in addition to sales pages.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread