Wink Nomination for Worst "Coupon" Ever
    Back in the Saddle's home page says "Save $20 on today's order, view details at checkout. Not valid in MN". I placed a dummy order to see how to save the $20 but couldn't find out how to save $20 without submitting cc.

I'm guessing that you have to maybe sign up for a credit card or something?

The worst one I had was from a company that shall remain nameless. (This is more due to the fact that I can't remember their name and they're not around any more.)

Their commission tracking was through the exclusive $10 off $30 coupon they gave me. I would get a commission on every order that used that coupon.

The only problem was that they promoted a $15 off $25 coupon on every page of their site.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Ouch! Michael, We will file that away in the "there not around anymore category" LOL
    David Carter
    MagazinesQuick.com

Quote Originally Posted by Save Benjamin
    Back in the Saddle's home page says "Save $20 on today's order, view details at checkout. Not valid in MN". I placed a dummy order to see how to save the $20 but couldn't find out how to save $20 without submitting cc.

I'm guessing that you have to maybe sign up for a credit card or something?
    I just placed a real order. After it was completely complete, I got the following:
    Click "YES" below to claim $20 Cash Back on your purchase today when you try Today's Escapes FREE for 30 days! (Click here for $20 Cash Back details)

Today’s Escapes
    is a savings service that provides access on preferred rates on travel reservations, family activities, shopping, meals out plus so much more — so you can get away for less. As part of your 30-day Free
    trial membership you will have access to:

20% Savings on gift cards purchased through Today’s Escapes for leading retailers such as Kmart®1, Ritz Camera®/Wolf Camera®, The Sports Authority® and many others — for a savings of up to $1,800.

20% Savings on gift cards purchased through Today’s Escapes for popular family restaurants, including Bennigan’s, KFC®, Olive Garden®,Red Lobster®2 and more — for a savings of up to $1,300.

Movie tickets for just $5.50. You may purchase up to 100 tickets annually through Today’s Escapes for many popular theaters. (For tickets redeemed in Manhattan, NY, it’s an extra $1.00 - $2.50 at the door.)

Up to 30% off admission tickets for popular attractions in Florida and California and up to 50% off golfing, skiing, bowling and hundreds of other fun-filled activities.

Up to 30% off hotel stays and car rentals, hundreds of dollars in airfare savings plus other great vacation deals through our exclusive Online Travel Agency3.

Plus many other special offers!

Click here for Benefit Details.

Offer Details:
    Simply click "Yes" to activate your trial membership and take advantage of the great savings that Today's Escapes has to offer plus claim your $20.00 Cash Back. After the 30-day FREE trial period, the membership fee of $9.95 per month will automatically be charged by Today's Escapes to the credit card you used today with Back In The Saddle and then automatically charged each month at the then-current monthly membership fee so long as you remain a member. Of course, you can call us toll-free at 1-877-820-6329 within the first 30 days to cancel - you will have paid nothing and owe nothing. Please note that by agreeing to these Offer Details you are authorizing Back In The Saddle to securely transfer your name, address and credit card information to Today's Escapes. No matter what, the FREE $20.00 Cash Back is yours to claim! Remember, Today's Escapes comes with our guarantee - you can call us toll-free at 1-877-820-6329 to cancel at any time and you will no longer be charged.
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

What a ripoff!

I always get excited at promotions for wine.com only to find they are only available to customers in select states

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread